• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ken Block killed in snowmobiling accident

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I actually came on here the other day to see if anyone was talking about this. That guy had one hell of a life. It’s a shame he left a family with not yet grown kids behind.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I always wait for new release of Gymkhana, truly a great loss for sure. RIP

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I remember someone posting a story about his modified ar230 on the other site.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Truly a great loss….

My favorite video of his…

And a close second

While Block was a different racer entirely, I find it rather interesting that a snow related accident also took Michael Schumacher.
I just watched a biography on Schumacher on Netflix, fortunately or unfortunately, he didn’t die from his injuries. FYI - when aryton senna (sp?) crashed and died, he was trying to stay in front of Michael.

Last edited:

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Love the white Bronco in that vid.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It’s true Schumacher didn’t physically die but he is a vegetable and bed ridden from his closed head injury while skiing.

I was watching the race live when Senna died.. what a total shit show after he died with the italians trying to convict Frank Williams of manslaughter.

The thing all three of these guys had in common was that they were doing something they loved when they passed.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was trying to be polite when I stated, “fortunately or unfortunately, he [ Michael ] didn’t die.” He was not interviewed for his recent biography, only people who were close to him were interviewed.

back to the late great mr. Block. I just saw a mini bio on him onYouTube. He was very accomplished and mature. I didn’t know he left the corporate world before going on to a great motor sports career, helping many others professionally along the way.

RIP Ken Block .

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was trying to be polite when I stated, “fortunately or unfortunately, he [ Michael ] didn’t die.” He was not interviewed for his recent biography, only people who were close to him were interviewed.

back to the late great mr. Block. I just saw a mini bio on him onYouTube. He was very accomplished and mature. I didn’t know he left the corporate world before going on to a great motor sports career, helping many others professionally along the way.

RIP Ken Block .
Copy and appreciate you being polite! I was a huge MS fan! Followed him from his first F-1 race on… MS and Ross Braun pulled Ferrari from the bottom of the barrel to the top spot of F-1 again. Just amazing watching that guy race. Ross would ask him to drop his lap times by 2 seconds for so many laps and MS would just bang out qualifying time laps mid race then drop back to a race pace that was faster than the others. Such a positive influence on F-1, always fun to watch when he was on the podium.