• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Ouachita Gathering in 2018 ( June 9th weekend)

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish we could make it but can’t this time. If you plan another definitely keep me on the list because I’d like to meet all of you soon. Have a great time.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for the heads.

There is a weather advisory aro Be hotapringa right now. But we will make up for it first thing tomorrow morning

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Quick update .......

For those chose not to camp it was a GOOD call. Two storm cell come in the area. Downed trees flush flood water on the road ( videos to come next week).

For those who chose not to come you might be missing an hell of an adventure.....

On the way out of a park 2 families with a 6month old kid were stuck in the rain with a dead impala. After multiple failed attempts to jump start the dead impala the crew of Propless & HMS Artemis 553 reshuffled families and were able to deliver the strained families and the 6month old baby at home during wearther advisory.

Just trying to accumulate good Karma point for the Bimini crossing :winkingthumbsup"

Fun fact. Every time the crew of Prop-less, Amulet, & HMS Artemis 553 attempt a planned event there is a 100% change of severe and predicted weather.

Attachments

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
still waiting for video of you guys playing soccer with the boats

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I was happy to be away on business...

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
still waiting for video of you guys playing soccer with the boats
It will take about week to compile those but I think they will be worth the wait. There should some footage of H2O war that got a tiny bit out of hand LOL

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Chasing the big ball in an environmentally friendly manner
I would rather be herding cats than chasing that ball!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Sorry I missed it, but looked like you guys had a wet first day and clear up afterwards. Looking forward to the video!

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Many thanks to @Betik and @Bruce, what an amazing weekend.
... and the other boat soccer video

Full Video
Ia ora te natura
E mea arofa teie ao nei
Ua pau te maitai no te fenua
Re zai noa ra te ora o te mitie

Life to Nature, Love the Earth. Bounty of the land is exhausted, but there's still abundance on the sea (lake). Jimmy Buffet's One Particular Harbour.

Attachments

Last edited:

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Many thanks to @Betik and @Bruce, what an amazing weekend.
... and the other boat soccer video
OMG LOVE the boat soccer, looked like a lot of fun.....well, there was a few seconds of looking at some hairy pair of legs, but hey.. is it no shave november yet? LOL

LTM1964

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
We intended to come by but the Friday storms altered our plans a bit. The state park lost power Friday afternoon and didn't get it back until Saturday afternoon. We had to go into town Saturday morning to get ice and some food that didn't need a microwave. I was anchored in a spot with weak cell coverage when the map came out so I didn't see it until Saturday night. We rode by Sunday but I guess everyone had left by then.

I will try to catch the next one.