• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Marinemat vs Seadek?

Marinemat or Seadek?

• Marinemat

• Seadek

Results are only viewable after voting.

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just realized you said you're boat came with marinemat already installed, why are you replacing it?
Not the whole boat, but the few pieces that the boat comes with, I believe is Marine Mat. (helm pad, helm top, rails)

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2019 242 Limited SE. The mats on the swim deck are OEM Marine Mat. The interior is Seadek from JBP. Here is something I noticed.....the Marine Mat on the swim deck is much slicker when wet than Seadek. Twice, I have busted my ass (falling in the water once) just stepping out of the cockpit area onto the swim deck and slipping on the smaller center mat between the cushions. May last boat, a 2010 AR240, had Seadek in the cockpit and swim deck and I never remember slipping at all in the 5 years I had it installed.

gkallevig

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length