• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Meet up in Wisconsin

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Plan on being at the sand bar area on Butte des Mort tomorrow…the area where they just built the rock walls. What is that place called?

Last trip of the year ☹
If that's where they had the Sandbar Bash, that's Terrell Island. We plan on going out somewhere, I'll suggest heading over there, maybe lunch at Fox River Brewing 🤔

TheShreve

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Plan on being at the sand bar area on Butte des Mort tomorrow…the area where they just built the rock walls. What is that place called?

Last trip of the year ☹
Hope you day was good. I would have loved to make it out. Had the boat hooked up and ready and now I’m resting at home working on a kidney stone…. Never had one and I hope I never get one again. 🥵ouch.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We ended up going to the cove instead as the water is more shallow (warmer). The water by Terrell Island is more waste deep and colder. Spent most of the day there and then stopped at Ground Round for dinner that evening.

The weather was perfect and there were a lot of boats out!

Saw a Yamaha 252 in green—they followed us to the Cove. Is that anyone on here? Also saw a white, black and red 195 with tinted windows..

Cleveland Steamer

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Of course I’m in. Mid August sounds perfect. I’m in Waukesha, but tend to leave my local lakes behind. Too crowded and kinda boring. My home away from home is along the Mississippi, Pool 9. A few years ago @SCP1 introduced us to Lake Wisconsin, and it is one of my favorite places to boat. I like rivers and sand bars, and going up river from Lake Wisconsin is great for that.
I love those photos. I’m soooooo gonna plan a trip there next year!

***** On a side note ***** I replaced the factory carpeting with Sadak. I have plenty of Spectrum white filler left over and the 3M primer. Did anyone get in on that group buy for Seadek and need this stuff? I’m posting this stuff here because I’d rather help someone local and this thread is the easiest way to spread the word.

1633868723022.jpeg
3M Primer 94 1/2 Pint | Car Wrapping Application Tool

Cleveland Steamer

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@RiverRat If you're out of Waukesha where do you stay when at Lake WI or do you drive back? I'm already planning a trip but don't see any hotels in the area. Just a few lake house lodges. Not that I'm against a house lodge but I'm more comfortable with a hotel.. with a bar.. with a breakfast.. You know, all the things a growing boy needs to go boating.. =)

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@RiverRat If you're out of Waukesha where do you stay when at Lake WI or do you drive back? I'm already planning a trip but don't see any hotels in the area. Just a few lake house lodges. Not that I'm against a house lodge but I'm more comfortable with a hotel.. with a bar.. with a breakfast.. You know, all the things a growing boy needs to go boating.. =)
Quality Inn & Suites is the place they stay. Right by the interstate off hwy 60, Lodi. Let us know when you are coming so we can meet up.