• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Minn Kota sources

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
210 FSH

I am looking for a trolling motor for my 210 FSH. The 80lb/60"/24v Terrova with i-pilot remote. I am currently on a pre-order waiting list with Lakeside Marina.
Does anyone have any other thoughts on sources other than the ones listed below? I'm about ready to go to a few of my local dealers and ask to buy on off of their New boats. I've seen several listings with trolling motors in boxes going with a new boat.

At this point, several locations have been offering the motors without heading sensors or just the micro remotes with the chance to just upgrade in 2023 when they catch up with production. But I cant seem to catch one before it goes out of stock.

Cabelas, Bass Pro, West Marine, Minn Kota, Scheels, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Academy Sports.

I am located on Lake Lanier, GA.

Thanks for any insight.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
210 FSH

I am looking for a trolling motor for my 210 FSH. The 80lb/60"/24v Terrova with i-pilot remote. I am currently on a pre-order waiting list with Lakeside Marina.
Does anyone have any other thoughts on sources other than the ones listed below? I'm about ready to go to a few of my local dealers and ask to buy on off of their New boats. I've seen several listings with trolling motors in boxes going with a new boat.

At this point, several locations have been offering the motors without heading sensors or just the micro remotes with the chance to just upgrade in 2023 when they catch up with production. But I cant seem to catch one before it goes out of stock.

Cabelas, Bass Pro, West Marine, Minn Kota, Scheels, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Academy Sports.

Thanks for any insight.
Did you look at the MinnKota outlet store? The one below is not the one you said you wanted but there are some Ulterras in stock.

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am starting to see the writing on the wall that I may have to go with the Ulterra, seems to be more in stock several places. I was trying to steer clear of it because of the mixed reviews of the auto-deploy feature messing up, but I guess if I am going to miss half a year of fishing it can be because my trolling motor was out for repair instead of not having one.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out on their outlet store.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
210 FSH

Thanks for any insight.
I know they come in to Bass Pro and Cabela's randomly, they are not even listed on the website before they are sold. That is how I got mine. I was wandering around Bass Pro and chatted up the guy working in electronics about Chart/Plotters, told him I was waiting for trolling motors to get in stock. He said he just got some in. I have the Terrova 24v 60" shaft 80# with I Pilot. Anyhow by the time I found the admiral in the mall and got the Ok, I went back to him and got the last one. Anyhow, I have chatted with him on several occassions when I go in there. He mentioned that they get them all the time, they show up and don't know they are coming, since they are on perpetual back order. You just need to call or go in there consistently. Don't rely on the websites, since they will never make there most of the time.

Also, I was in sportsman's warehouse here in Troy, MI Yesterday and they had two in stock. Doesn't look like they are on the website though as well. They may have sold.

Minn Kota Terrova Freshwater Bow-Mount Electric Trolling Motor | Sportsman's Warehouse (sportsmans.com)

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Completely forgot about Sportsman's Warehouse. Thanks, BP is about 45mins from the house so I may have to start making calls on my days off during the week to snatch one up on as it comes in.