• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 222SE Broken Already

Dealers play that game it sucks . I would write a review in a word document send it to the Dealer and then call them and let them know you want to post it in reviews if the dealer has reviews if not on a google review. But send it to them first before posting I have found these letters end up on the owners desk then they hopefully realize its better to work with someone than get a bad review and loose future business.

The dealer would most likely use a subcontractor for that work so its not even done by there own employees.

Experience has taught me to use pdf docs… I like your angle.

Back