• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New to inboard jet boats looking at 2018 210 fsh

BoostdF350

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Hey guys looking for some information regarding a used 210 fsh I’m looking at. The engines have 300 hours on them. Is this considered high? I know in the outboard world this would be broken in but these engines operate at much higher rpms generally. I haven’t personally looked at this boat yet but the pics look clean. I plan on looking at it in person this week and would like to know what other things I should focus on. Thanks in advance.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
On an 18 it might be a tad high/around average. I would check out the boat, if it is in good shape/well taken care of, I would have no concerns of the motors. I'd expect 1000+ out of them.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
one to two thousand hours is what I am told , I usually get close to 1000 before I sell them just depends on how it was cared for

BoostdF350

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thank you guys. I have found one that is newer with more options. Makes me feel better about the life of these little stressed engines.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you guys. I have found one that is newer with more options. Makes me feel better about the life of these little stressed engines.
Do tell…. What did you find?

BoostdF350

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
2020 with less than 70 hours with hardtop, trolling motor boat cover etc. Owner has sent pics of engines and nozzles and all is really clean. I’m in the que as a couple people contacted him prior to me. I’ve owned prop boats and outboard jets so this would be new to me. My wife and I are interested in the 255 FSH but I wanted to get my feet wet in the 210 first.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2020 with less than 70 hours with hardtop, trolling motor boat cover etc. Owner has sent pics of engines and nozzles and all is really clean. I’m in the que as a couple people contacted him prior to me. I’ve owned prop boats and outboard jets so this would be new to me. My wife and I are interested in the 255 FSH but I wanted to get my feet wet in the 210 first.
Right on…. Sounds like you found a nice boat to purchase! I really like my 210 it has proven to be a very versatile boat and I have spent hundreds of hours on it. The 255 / 252 FSH are sweet rides! Had those models been available when I bought my boat there’s a good chance I would have bought one of those.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So how’s that boat working out for you?