• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First run of the "summer" for me. Took her out for a quick shake down after changing plugs and checking all systems before the real fun begins. Had a quick stop for lunch at Whiskey Joe's on the Manatee River.

WhiskyJoes.jpg

ReadyJetGo!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
First run of the "summer" for me. Took her out for a quick shake down after changing plugs and checking all systems before the real fun begins. Had a quick stop for lunch at Whiskey Joe's on the Manatee River.

View attachment 216458
Classic Whiskey Joes.. I always got there at low tide and had to swing in on the sand.
IMG_3789.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
The current was pushing!
Oh yeah, this was my first and last time at Anclote. Took a nice scratch from the dock on my boat, and a screw in the truck tire.. nice area though :p
IMG_0499_Original.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Those don't look like Johnsonville Brats

- Disapproving From Wisconsin 😜
They are not! Those are ball park brought by my friend along with the zero carb tortillas and cheese. A very tasty and hot lunch! It was a beauty day on the lake, my friend caught the trifecta of trout, Laker, Rainbow, and German Brown. We had another Laker on that was really big, it was taking line off of a Shimano Tekota that had its drag just shy of maxed out before it got off… very exciting.

Boating day #7 2024.

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
first outing of the year yesterday...breezy day on lake grapevine.
1712585377950.jpeg
installed 2nd amp a month ago and thought all was good. not wired to new amp, but no sound out of stbd bow speaker. the main cabin sounds really good tho, doubled power to sub.
1712585734636.jpeg
no pic, but put new shoes (carlisle radial trail hd) on trailer....short trip and hard to compare, but they feel less 'springy?' than the orig carlisle bias tires.