• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Another great day in the water with my Queen.

PXL_20230714_161020501.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpgPXL_20230714_162734746.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20230714_165909965.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
One advantage to boating during the week is you have the cove all to youself.29515.jpeg29514.jpeg

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just chillin’. Taught the daughter to drive today too!IMG_0799.jpegIMG_0803.jpeg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally made it out. Alot of Yamaha's on the water today. 250, 252, 222, 195, 210. Saw probably 12 or so flying around. Some not using any common sense in the area where a lot of us where wakeboarding. Still a nice day. The haze is from the smoke from the Canadian wild fires. And the new Costco Tube. Easier to manage than the super big mable.

\1689540124682.jpeg1689540187786.jpeg

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had some friends down for a much needed weekend without kids (lol). Haven’t gotten our boat out without kids for almost 2 years! Just went to our home lake (40min away) and stayed at an Airbnb about 2 miles from the lake. Probably one of the best days at the lake Saturday, barely any wind, overcast, 87 degrees, water temp of 84 degrees. On the water at 1130am, and off at 7pm. Mozingo Lake near Maryville, MO. Saw a black and blue 255X on the lake, never came into the cove, was going to wave them over so we could look at it since it’s our dream boat 😂

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_3152.jpeg
Got our Sunchill back after a small hole was discovered, 5 year warranty. The CEO, Hans, replied to my email at 1030pm. Sent me a shipping label to send it to him to fix and then shipped it back fairly quickly. Can barely even tell there was damage and it worked as good as new again! Can’t say enough about how good the service is with Hans and Sunchill!

IMG_3155.jpeg
The wife took a selfie of us, my buddy on the right was impressed with how maneuverable the boat was. Gave him and his wife some boat fever haha!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And the new Costco Tube. Easier to manage than the super big mable.

\View attachment 204178
Just had to take back our 3-year-old tube to Costco. Naturally at this time of year, they don't have any in store, but online shows that one available.

The older model was a PITA for the dividers and head/back rest, 5 valves in all to fill. Am I seeing correctly, there's only 2 main valves to fill? Are they Boston valves as well? I need to replace it within a month, and Costco shows another similar one for a bit more, but I'm glad I have your brain to pick on that one, and your experience with it.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The tube is decent. Today is the first day we used it, I picked it up a couple/few months ago as an impulse buy. I wanted something a bit more compact so I can always keep it in the boat. I was running 75' with bungee on the tow rope. It has two valves which are both Boston for the back rest and bottom. the two arm rests are standard valves and there is only two of them as well. Didn't really have an issue filling it, and it is one my easier tubes to fill. It is a definitely smaller than the Super Mable. Although I believe the Super is to be of a much better quality and more rugid. I use my Inflatable dock inflater and set the PSI for each and it went up quick.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The tube is decent. Today is the first day we used it, I picked it up a couple/few months ago as an impulse buy. I wanted something a bit more compact so I can always keep it in the boat. I was running 75' with bungee on the tow rope. It has two valves which are both Boston for the back rest and bottom. the two arm rests are standard valves and there is only two of them as well. Didn't really have an issue filling it, and it is one my easier tubes to fill. It is a definitely smaller than the Super Mable. Although I believe the Super is to be of a much better quality and more rugid. I use my Inflatable dock inflater and set the PSI for each and it went up quick.
IMO that Costco return policy makes up for what seems to be a small step down in quality. I specifically bought the last one from there instead of saving $30-40 from Amazon or elsewhere, and for the amount of use we got out of it, that was money well spent.

The seam around the Boston valve on the old one is what crapped out, I could have cemented down the "skirt" surrounding it and that would have likely fixed it, but I didn't want to risk not being able to return it if that didn't work.

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally made it out. Alot of Yamaha's on the water today. 250, 252, 222, 195, 210. Saw probably 12 or so flying around. Some not using any common sense in the area where a lot of us where wakeboarding. Still a nice day. The haze is from the smoke from the Canadian wild fires. And the new Costco Tube. Easier to manage than the super big mable.

\View attachment 204178View attachment 204180
I got a chance to tow one of those tubes a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Felt like I didn’t have to work very hard to get it outside the wake.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got a chance to tow one of those tubes a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Felt like I didn’t have to work very hard to get it outside the wake.
I should of probably mentioned that. It was very easy for me to get it outside the wake and back into the wake and move them from side to side. With the Super Mabel it is a lot more work and difficult.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just had to take back our 3-year-old tube to Costco. Naturally at this time of year, they don't have any in store, but online shows that one available.

The older model was a PITA for the dividers and head/back rest, 5 valves in all to fill. Am I seeing correctly, there's only 2 main valves to fill? Are they Boston valves as well? I need to replace it within a month, and Costco shows another similar one for a bit more, but I'm glad I have your brain to pick on that one, and your experience with it.
I have 2 yo Costco floats that are leaking. Will they just take em back?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ran into a bachelorette party.. they joined us for some fun!
IMG_2830.jpegIMG_2835.jpegIMG_2831.jpeg

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 2 yo Costco floats that are leaking. Will they just take em back?
Yes. If you go to the store it helps to have the receipt, but it shouldn’t be required, they can look up the purchase on your membership. If you bought online you can do the return in store. My local Costco can be a PIA on returns and makes up reasons you can’t return something. I just call Costco and they take care of it.