• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Drove to places I usually boat passed but ended up on a boat anyway, a ferry that is to cross the river.

Attachments

• IMG_6755.jpeg
    IMG_6755.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6748.jpeg
    IMG_6748.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8611.jpeg
    IMG_8611.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6740.jpeg
    IMG_6740.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
IMG_1713.jpgIMG_1729.jpgIMG_1738.jpgIMG_1723.jpg
Wind blown beard and father son time with the lake to ourselves!

Water is starting to cool down a bit. booooo

20240825_162923.jpg20240825_170703.jpg20240825_181525.jpg

Our water temp is still 83 here at the NC coast.....That's great for boating, but major fuel for hurricanes with peak season right around the corner. :(
Man I know. Hopefully it won't be too terrible. And yeah 83 is what I call starting to cool off haha. I'm more of a high 80s low 90s water temp kinda guy.

Man I know. Hopefully it won't be too terrible. And yeah 83 is what I call starting to cool off haha. I'm more of a high 80s low 90s water temp kinda guy.
Ours has dropped from 92 to 88 (Lake Lanier). You certainly feel the difference. I suspect it will be a degree or two warmer when we get out tomorrow. Forecast is 93 tomorrow and 73 a week from tomorrow. First sign of fall. That said we still have 6 -8 weeks of good boating left.

Ours has dropped from 92 to 88 (Lake Lanier). You certainly feel the difference. I suspect it will be a degree or two warmer when we get out tomorrow. Forecast is 93 tomorrow and 73 a week from tomorrow. First sign of fall. That said we still have 6 -8 weeks of good boating left.
Howdy neighbor. Yeah, last week we had our first fake fall. This week its hot again, and then cold again. Where do you keep your boat? We used to be at port royale and now we do the StoreEase and put in at Charleston park.

Oh goodness ours is hovering around 69-71, Id take your 88 right now.

Howdy neighbor. Yeah, last week we had our first fake fall. This week its hot again, and then cold again. Where do you keep your boat? We used to be at port royale and now we do the StoreEase and put in at Charleston park.
Park Marine Storage right there at Port Royale. I am surprised at how little enclosed storage that will accommodate boats there is in the area. I would like to find something closer to Buford to cut down on travel/launch time. Our current unit is $535 a quarter and is 10 X 12 x 30.

Park Marine Storage right there at Port Royale. I am surprised at how little enclosed storage that will accommodate boats there is in the area. I would like to find something closer to Buford to cut down on travel/launch time. Our current unit is $535 a quarter and is 10 X 12 x 30.
That is not bad, but at store ease it is 99 bucks a month. So I went that route. I keep telling my wife that we should open a boat storage joint. It is almost impossible to find space at a decent storage place now.

Is that a storage unit or covered storage?
My wife and I have talked about doing the same thing.

Is that a storage unit or covered storage?
My wife and I have talked about doing the same thing.
It is the covered, not enclosed. At this point my wife and I have a very good system going. It took us few outings to adjust but it is good and smooth now. Is it as convenient as a wet slip? Absolutely not, but it works and saves money. Also, my wife is way more engaged with the boat now

9C1CF28D-994F-4AB4-85EC-EF51BAA5895C.jpeg
7DAA7FB9-BC31-4C22-8A75-381998720D7C.jpeg

Back