• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Loving the custom swimdeck bag. . . . .20180704_114112_1.gif

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Took the boat down to AC for July 4th, slipped at the Golden Nugget.

First time out in the ocean

Nice to see clean white water in the wake instead of the usual river brown

Pretty nice marina, we'll definitely be back. Unfortunately, could not see either of the fireworks displays from here. Lesson learned for the future.

Mullica River was glass on the way back in

Nick Aulakh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Pretty nice marina, we'll definitely be back. Unfortunately, could not see either of the fireworks displays from here. Lesson learned for the future.

Your boat looks really nice at night at the marina!!!

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

I find myself looking backwards often when we get out front in the ocean. Nice pics.
Was that you we passed coming under the Green Bank bridge Saturday?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I find myself looking backwards often when we get out front in the ocean. Nice pics.
Was that you we passed coming under the Green Bank bridge Saturday?
No, not on Saturday. We're usually out on the delaware - there is an identical boat slipped at Sweetwater though, probably them.

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ya, I meant Wednesday. Mid week holiday has my calendar off.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Instead of using my boat or waverunners on July 4th, I booked a white water rafting trip near Sacramento after my wife and son decided to do something else (I declared my independence from them for the day). So instead of fueling a jet and tow vehicle I fueled the Vette up instead.

I didn’t take many pics but had a great day on the water, in somebody else’s boat, with a bunch of complete strangers from a Plastic Surgury Practice (3 of which were drop dead gorgeous and in my 8 person raft).
It was also a great day to drive with the top down.
8CC5D2A4-DA80-432F-9289-018DA2F08B2C.jpeg FD777C25-BD92-4783-BCB1-AEB6E71B0FE6.jpeg E97C688E-9CAB-461E-8935-E6D6D99AB377.jpeg

Last edited:

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Instead of using my boat or waverunners on July 4th, I booked a white water rafting trip near Sacramento after my wife and son decided to do something else (I declared my independence from them for the day).

I didn’t take many pics but had a great day on the water, in somebody else’s boat, with a bunch of complete strangers from a Plastic Surgury Practice (3 of which were drop dead gorgeous and in my 8 person raft).

sounds Horrible !

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Haha I do the same when at the Gulf. Hard not to stare at that beautiful bright jet white wash mixed with the blues and emerald greens! Glad you had a great time your first salt trip :)

image.png image.png

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
sounds Horrible !
Yeah, it was a real test of how faithful I am to my wife. I’m glad I was strong enough to pass the test but there were a few times when I wondered if my wife somehow set me up, like when we were practicing recovering a rafter who had fallen overboard. I volunteered to be that guy and Angelina Jolie’s stunt double look alike from the tomb raider movie (when she was young and hot) pulled me into the boat and fell backwards which led to me being on top of her (her huge fake boobs were the only things separating us). Horrible, just horrible.

waternutt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
like when we were practicing recovering a rafter who had fallen overboard. I volunteered to be that guy and Angelina Jolie’s stunt double look alike from the tomb raider movie (when she was young and hot) pulled me into the boat and fell backwards which led to me being on top of her (her huge fake boobs were the only things separating us). Horrible, just horrible.
Pics or it didn't happen.