• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found a mount that attaches to the table leg on the older 230 style boats (my boat). I'll get a couple pictures for you.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
30 miles from the closest cell service and boat ramp. The north end of lake Chelan, WA. We stayed at Weaver Point Campground which is across the lake from Stehikin. We were there with church girls camp and they all wanted to learn how to fish!View attachment 77740 View attachment 77741 View attachment 77742 View attachment 77743 View attachment 77744 View attachment 77745
I love Lake Chelan! One of my favorite places in WA. I haven't been that far north on the lake thou!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I wouldn't bother with it if we had a nice beach to pull up to, and inflatables don't work for us because we like to take the dogs out. It would be pretty difficult to roll it back up solo
We use these inflatables a lot. Good surface to hang out on, the dogs like them and two roll up and fit in the ski locker.
20170622_222026.jpg
20170801_153751.jpg
They are great to check out other areas while we are at anchor.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were looking at one for our future pup, would be nice to train him/her to climb in and out on the mat and not clamber around the back of the boat... anyone already do that?
I rigged a contraption of 2 door mats with 5 noodles zip tied to the bottom, its a hillbilly lily pad for the dog who is around 60 lbs to use to get on and off the boat. It worked well at Lake Cumberland last week. I don't have any pics right now, but can get some next weekend. But it looks just like it sounds, 2 door mats with noodles zip tied to the bottom. It fits easily in the ski locker.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We use these inflatables a lot. Good surface to hang out on, the dogs like them and two roll up and fit in the ski locker.
View attachment 77756
View attachment 77759
They are great to check out other areas while we are at anchor.
Man, you guys are way too coordinated! Those are not easy to master - staying on upright, lol.

--

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went and watched fireworks on the water last night. Neighbor snapped this pic from his boat. Thought it was neat enough to share!
20180630_223040.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man, you guys are way too coordinated! Those are not easy to master - staying on upright, lol.

--
I'm glad my wife did not film me when I rented one of those things at the gulf. Yea trying to paddle that big sucker in waves was a stupid idea for me and a waste of $15 and 1.5 hours :D. I must have fell of at least 15 times. They look like fun in a lake but still takes a lot of balance and I think anyone more than "normal" sized is going to have a hard time lol. My big ass looked like an idiot I'm sure and probably gave all the beach goers plenty of laughs. I ultimately just sat on my knees and accepted my fate :D

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm glad my wife did not film me when I rented one of those things at the gulf. Yea trying to paddle that big sucker in waves was a stupid idea for me and a waste of $15 and 1.5 hours :D. I must have fell of at least 15 times. They look like fun in a lake but still takes a lot of balance and I think anyone more than "normal" sized is going to have a hard time lol. My big ass looked like an idiot I'm sure and probably gave all the beach goers plenty of laughs. I ultimately just sat on my knees and accepted my fate :D
Try it with a dog walking fore and aft, between your legs, as you try to maintain your balance. There are many hecklers among the anchored and beach goers. Kind of like skiing under the liftline as a beginner. Wavy conditions are very difficult to learn on. Even on glass, boat wakes can send you swimming. "Practise makes perfect". I got the "hang" of it now.

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Back to our favorite cove on Lake Mohave, NV.
9B7B6857-FC00-4926-816A-516D6A3902B6.jpeg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hot hot hot! 95 here today, not used to this. The waters at the beach were packed. A lot of boats from Canada, holiday weekend for them and July 4th festivities starting early.
20180701_190302.jpg
Paddle boarded up to two other newer Yamahas and talked about steering and reverse enhancements. Recommended this site for information. BTW, @Julian, is there an official "business card" preferably water proof for this site available? With all that was going on today, don't know if they will remember Jetboaters.net.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hot hot hot! 95 here today, not used to this. The waters at the beach were packed. A lot of boats from Canada, holiday weekend for them and July 4th festivities starting early.
View attachment 77919
Paddle boarded up to two other newer Yamahas and talked about steering and reverse enhancements. Recommended this site for information. BTW, @Julian, is there an official "business card" preferably water proof for this site available? With all that was going on today, don't know if they will remember Jetboaters.net.
@Bruce used to have color business cards ....not sure if he ran out of them, but they weren't water proof.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I haven't been boating in 2 weeks... ...and that's a problem! Here's our last outing:

Wife's first ride on her new board I bought her over 1 year ago. (Pregnancy delay)
20180613_203031.jpg

Beautiful ride back to the marina
20180613_205405.jpg

I should be out there RIGHT NOW! :bawling:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wife surfing yesterday. We might finally be getting the hang of this. This is about her 3rd session this summer. Took about a dozen tries, and this was the last (and best) run of the day. I feel like we still have some tweaking of the wave to do, but I'm getting closer. :)

Frame-01-07-2018-09-34-30.png

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce used to have color business cards ....not sure if he ran out of them, but they weren't water proof.
The coozies are waterproof... and have the website on them. I hand those out liberally.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wife surfing yesterday. We might finally be getting the hang of this. This is about her 3rd session this summer. Took about a dozen tries, and this was the last (and best) run of the day. I feel like we still have some tweaking of the wave to do, but I'm getting closer. :)

View attachment 77968
Looking great!

(one thing though would be to add a dedicated wake surfing rope/handle to the setup; they are quite different for a reason, primarily safety)

--