• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
One of the nicest lakes in Wisconsin! Where did you launch?
We use to frequent Lake Mendota years ago, but have not done so for a number of years. We always launch at Warner Park because of the parking. Then we always go over to Nauti Gals for brunch before doing anything else. Then we head over to Governor Nelson State Park. We anchor and hang for a few. That is where this pic was taken. After that, we head over to the capitol and do a drive through. Next we do water sports (only little Neil did yesterday). After that we head back. It is amazing how long people up there spend at the ramp. Is power-loading illegal there? We were the only ones I saw do so. Everyone else tied up, went to get their tow vehicle and waded out to strap and crank the boat onto the trailer. I just dropped Andrea off, floated till she got there, she got the truck, we power-loaded and were out of there.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We use to frequent Lake Mendota years ago, but have not done so for a number of years. We always launch at Warner Park because of the parking. Then we always go over to Nauti Gals for brunch before doing anything else. Then we head over to Governor Nelson State Park. We anchor and hang for a few. That is where this pic was taken. After that, we head over to the capitol and do a drive through. Next we do water sports (only little Neil did yesterday). After that we head back. It is amazing how long people up there spend at the ramp. Is power-loading illegal there? We were the only ones I saw do so. Everyone else tied up, went to get their tow vehicle and waded out to strap and crank the boat onto the trailer. I just dropped Andrea off, floated till she got there, she got the truck, we power-loaded and were out of there.
We always launched at Warner Park, also. I don't recall seeing anything about power loading being illegal there, but am not sure. Yes, they do tend to linger at the ramp there. Combo of less general time pressure at the ramp + some people there seem to be a bit, um, entitled.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The Yamahas were under-represented on the beach this last Saturday. This is just North of Wabasha, MN and just South of Lake Pepin on the WI side. There must have been several 100 sliding down that slide all day long. As you can see I was next :) If you see us out there feel free to stop by and join us for a slide.

20170819_162514.jpg 20170819_151155.jpg

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lunch yesterday, grillin on the Yamaha.
20170821_144428.jpg During the eclipse.

lenvo65

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
20915440_10208125457534186_93499254294696427_n.jpg Just south of Manahawkin Bridge, Ship Bottom NJ - second boating day of our life out with my two daughters and father in law.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here are a few pics/screen shots from my last outing. It was a camping trip and my 14 year old son brought three friends woth him. They over inflated one of the tubes such that the cover eventually failed but not before it flipped them out several times first. My kid is the one in the yellow vest in the last two pics by the way.

IMG_7757.JPG IMG_7758.JPG IMG_7759.JPG

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Humpback whale sighting off Laguna Beach C.A.

20170824_094107_1.gif

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Big Bass Lake - Central WI

20170703_151532.jpg

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That water is begging for a slalom skier.

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That water is begging for a slalom skier.
Also perfect for wakeboarding. Sliding sideways in the turns is an awesome experience.

Mark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally took her out into the big pond on the east coast of NC. Near Beaufort. There is actually a lighthouse in the pic just too far away to see it! Haha! Hope to do more soon. And get better pics!20170826_102816.jpg

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IMG_20170826_200351.jpg
Last night..... Holding on to summer for dear life. Kids start school Monday.

Top Bottom