• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Kids wanted to get the new tube out Saturday. Took them out to Lake Coeur d’ Alene and enjoyed a beautiful day! Costco tube is very nice for $200... comes with rope and pump too. Great deal!
I bought that tube last month (still in box). How do you like it? We have three kids so I’m excited to try it. The last one they had could submerge the nose starting out or at slow speeds. Does it “behave” well?

Collarman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Brotherman, you have the check engine light on!
Yes indeed.
1st day out temp sensor.
Dealer picked it up. Could not find an error.
2nd day out alarm again with no clarity as to why.
Had the dealer pick it up as this sensor kept sounding for no reason.
They reset the sensors and no issues since.
Fingers crossed that it is all good now.

Bransc1986

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought that tube last month (still in box). How do you like it? We have three kids so I’m excited to try it. The last one they had could submerge the nose starting out or at slow speeds. Does it “behave” well?
It behaves really well. My wife was concerned about it submerging too her first time on it but it leans you back really far and when you take off it brings the nose down and basically planes out. But the nose never comes close to sinking. It’s a big tube with 3 separate compartments to air up so just make sure you get enough air in it and it rocks! My 5 year old daughter was super nervous to get on too because she nose dived a tube last summer and it freaked her out but she feels really comfortable in this one and I can’t get her out of it.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IMG_20190519_153822.jpg. IMG-20190519-WA0037.jpg

IMG_20190519_164818.jpg. MVIMG_20190519_154133.jpg

Attachments

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome picture I’ll be going out next weekend to Sarasota with three other boats to enjoy that memorial day weekend looking forward for this week to flyby already Lol.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I can’t sit here and look at all these without wondering what kind of jerk I must have been in a past life to be born in northern IL!!! We have had a few nice boating days so far (during the week of course) and the weekends have been full of rain and colder than predicted weather. Ugh I can’t wait for my youngest to turn 18 so I can leave this crap weather behind!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@mattschepker and I ( along with our families) finally kicked off our boating season. Boats ran great as to be expected.

FB_IMG_1558354588058.jpg

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NCView attachment 28378
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NCView attachment 28378
testing my GoPro on lake Lanier

Attachments

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This happened last week. We should be taking delivery either tomorrow or Thursday if the F$%king MN weather would play nice. 2018 Supreme S211. Second boat I have bought from this guy. If you are looking to upgrade (Yamaha, Centurion, Supreme, Bennington, or Monterey) in MN seek out Luke at River Valley Power and Sport. He goes above and beyond to take care of you.

IMG_13451.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This happened last week. We should be taking delivery either tomorrow or Thursday if the F$%king MN weather would play nice. 2018 Supreme S211. Second boat I have bought from this guy. If you are looking to upgrade (Yamaha, Centurion, Supreme, Bennington, or Monterey) in MN seek out Luke at River Valley Power and Sport. He goes above and beyond to take care of you.

View attachment 94764
Congrats!
Man, now we want to see some action pics!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lake Monroe in Bloomington, IN. Took it out first time before the crazy Memorial weekend.
How do you guys like Lake Monroe? We spend a good portion of our time on Patoka, but have been wanting to branch out a bit to other nearby lakes.

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How do you guys like Lake Monroe? We spend a good portion of our time on Patoka, but have been wanting to branch out a bit to other nearby lakes.
We like it. We rarely boat anywhere else. We are supposed to be at Patoka this weekend, but are considering staying home with the current forecast. The lake is extremely high right now, as I’m sure Patoka is too.