• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pass through SeaDeck

rizzoa13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
We just brought home our 212SD last night and had drinks in the driveway on it while making splashy noises with the kids (not kidding). I’d really like to get some matching sea deck for the walk through area from the main boat to the swim deck.

Is there a vendor selling anything for that area or will I need to template and send it out to sea deck to get it made? Was hoping for a factory match for that one step and walk through area!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Factory match is Marine Mat. JetBoatPilot is a SeaDek vendor here, but I would recommend checking out your local SeaDek vendor.

rizzoa13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Awesome info so Marine Mats going to be my source for factory match? I’ll research it and see if they have t he same template system as seadek

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Awesome info so Marine Mats going to be my source for factory match? I’ll research it and see if they have t he same template system as seadek
Yup, you can find a local dealer for them as well.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I ordered mine from Jet Boat Pilot a few months ago. The vendor is still working on matching the laser pattern. Should be available soon. JBP has a great selection. You can choose numerous locations for your boat. Try them.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We just brought home our 212SD last night and had drinks in the driveway on it while making splashy noises with the kids (not kidding). I’d really like to get some matching sea deck for the walk through area from the main boat to the swim deck.

Is there a vendor selling anything for that area or will I need to template and send it out to sea deck to get it made? Was hoping for a factory match for that one step and walk through area!
You can call marine mat and they will custom make whatever size piece you want in the color and pattern that came in your boat. Very nice people on the phone.

Richard Bares

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

We went with the seadek for the pass through and the front anchor locker. It doesn't match the marine mat exactly but we think it looks pretty good.

Attachments

rizzoa13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Figured I would come back and update so the information is out there.

I talked to MarineMat and the woman was very nice. They are sending me a template sheet and ill make my own for these areas. I asked her if she could give me the colors, thickness, and texture of what the stock "cool" interior is and she starting giving me her opinion on what she thinks it is in order to match. Leads me to believe they do not have all of the specs saved for each manufacturer. (im sure someone does but the sales people do not have access to it)

Once the template comes it goes back to them, they fabricate a test piece, that gets shipped to me for any tweaks and then they create the finished piece. Seems like a pretty cool process and ill update along the way.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Figured I would come back and update so the information is out there.

I talked to MarineMat and the woman was very nice. They are sending me a template sheet and ill make my own for these areas. I asked her if she could give me the colors, thickness, and texture of what the stock "cool" interior is and she starting giving me her opinion on what she thinks it is in order to match. Leads me to believe they do not have all of the specs saved for each manufacturer. (im sure someone does but the sales people do not have access to it)

Once the template comes it goes back to them, they fabricate a test piece, that gets shipped to me for any tweaks and then they create the finished piece. Seems like a pretty cool process and ill update along the way.
You could find a local dealer and they would handle all the work for you.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length

I will PM you with the details for JBP. I have the 212SD as well, and have the same on order... Charcoal gray interior, not sure if you have the black or white model. The SeaDek is different between the two.

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

We have all the templates already on file but the color is not in stock yet. We had to order it custom and it is literally coming on a slow boat from China.

Here's a diagram of pads available: https://flic.kr/p/2kpovKj

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
We have all the templates already on file but the color is not in stock yet. We had to order it custom and it is literally coming on a slow boat from China.
Good job on the updated graphics! The old graphics were a little hard to read and figure out exactly what item number I needed.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good job on the updated graphics! The old graphics were a little hard to read and figure out exactly what item number I needed.
Yes, we've upped our game alot this year. Trying to make it easier to get the info people need.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Can’t wait for the 2021 pieces to become available!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Here's a diagram of pads available: https://flic.kr/p/2kpovKj
Well, mine should be in Taiwan by now, it's been a few months. Love the new diagram. That wasn't there when I ordered. I check my front porch everyday....🥺

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We're literally paying a huge upcharge to get the material air freight to save time. It would likely be into June if we took regular container ship freight.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
We're literally paying a huge upcharge to get the material air freight to save time. It would likely be into June if we took regular container ship freight.
That's why you're the best. Make sure you take the "Made in China" tags off before you ship mine.....LOL

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
There is certain irony, waiting on a boat, so you can make a product for another boat. Haha