• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pensacola FL guys know of a good car Body Shop?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My daughter was driving along on Davis hwy and a lady in a mazda pulled right into her lane. Ladies right front hit my daughters Left front.

Damage isn't too bad. She actually has insurance even. Cops came and did a report. Shook my daughter up bad though.

I started the claim with Geico (their ins). I tried to do it through USAA our ins but they said if we want geico to pay, we have to go through them directly. I though companies used to work that out between them....I guess not anymore.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, Update...now the lady is saying She had the green light and my daughter had the red light. Daughter says otherwise. Who know...All I know is it will likely be on me since it's a "he said she said". DAMMIT, why didn't I put in the camera before she left?

I told my daughter if that's the way it comes out, she'll have to drive a scratched up car. I'm not shelling out for it and it drives just fine. We have a 1000.00 deductible so claiming it would be pointless.

Cops didn't determine fault at the scene so that's no help and no witnesses stopped. (The other girl had someone with her so that'll probably help her.) UGH.

I claimed it to both insurances and explained that we believe it was her fault. I'm sure she did the same.