• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Know what it is, not sure I could use one though.

I can use this kind however;

View attachment 169553
As we were going through the house after my dad passed, my son found one of those, and he had no idea what it was. He made me use it to prove it was what I said it was, and that it could do what I said it could do. The look on his face was priceless 😂

I wonder if that's as unknown as the pic I posted. I recall using that thing on many a can of Rislone when helping my dad out.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
As we were going through the house after my dad passed, my son found one of those, and he had no idea what it was. He made me use it to prove it was what I said it was, and that it could do what I said it could do. The look on his face was priceless 😂

I wonder if that's as unknown as the pic I posted. I recall using that thing on many a can of Rislone when helping my dad out.
That’s so the mrs. can pee off the side of the boat when the water is too cold, right? ;)

I’m in my 40s and been around old cars a lot my entire life and I had no idea what that was.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That’s so the mrs. can pee off the side of the boat when the water is too cold, right? ;)

I’m in my 40s and been around old cars a lot my entire life and I had no idea what that was.
Dick vault?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I carried one in my scout pack for many years. Solid 30+ years ago at this point, and it was "old" tech then.

I finally tossed it out when we started carrying MRE's for our food.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
ROFL.......Two words I've never heard matched togethor......Is that like a chastity belt for men?
Yeah I guess that's what comes to mind

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20220112_072741.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20220112_084858.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ROFL.......Two words I've never heard matched togethor
Brings to mind another blast from the past, and an odd pairing. In my youth, there was this guy, Dick Bacon. Couldn't make this up if you tried! The linked story gives an idea of the humor behind the name, tied to how he looked (like an old tanned wrinkled piece of bacon), as well as the juvenile humor that guys never really lose!

I remember we were headed down for some Christmas thing, looking at lights or whatnot, and there that guy was, middle of December, tanning at the beach. One of the most personable people I can ever remember meeting. It was ridiculous how well-attended his funeral was.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Brings to mind another blast from the past, and an odd pairing. In my youth, there was this guy, Dick Bacon. Couldn't make this up if you tried! The linked story gives an idea of the humor behind the name, tied to how he looked (like an old tanned wrinkled piece of bacon), as well as the juvenile humor that guys never really lose!

I remember we were headed down for some Christmas thing, looking at lights or whatnot, and there that guy was, middle of December, tanning at the beach. One of the most personable people I can ever remember meeting. It was ridiculous how well-attended his funeral was.
I worked with a couple of interesting Dick's in the past. Both worked at IBM. The first guy's name was Dick Studly, worked in CAD design in the early 80's. The other guy was Dick Payne, good friend of my Father's and a good sailor. With names like that, you remember Dick.

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I worked with a couple of interesting Dick's in the past. Both worked at IBM. The first guy's name was Dick Studly, worked in CAD design in the early 80's. The other guy was Dick Payne, good friend of my Father's and a good sailor. With names like that, you remember Dick.
Worked with Richard Suchter on a project once.

Yeap, he preferred being called Dick.

I think the day I was introduced still holds the title of "fastest time to mute on a conference call"

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Went to a Catholic high school. We had brothers that taught us. They addressed us all as "master", so Thomas Smith was Master Smith etc. In my class I had a student named Francis Baiter. 😆

No joke.