• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff Random Stuff, Lake Texoma pick up preferred

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have several items that are living with my boat near Texoma. Don't want to ship if I can avoid it, so I am hoping for some North Texas/South Okie members who can use this stuff...

SX210 anti pooling poles, will fit AR210, SX210, 212x from 2006-2010 - $40 (may have a second pair in my boat also, both brand new)

Simple plastic wheel chocks - no charge, if you need them

2010 AR240 gray carpet, will fit 2010-2014 24' boats - $80, one snap needs minor repair
Limited berber carpet set, will fit 2010-2014 24' boats - $150

Two Battery Trays - no charge, if you need them

Two sets of Ford Cipa tow mirror extensions, fits 2004-2014 f150 and f250 models - $40 each pair, one is new in box, other has about three uses on them.

Original black steering wheel, 2010 Yamaha AR240 - $30

Two hatch latches, OEM - $20 for both

Last edited:
@jawsf16 - any of this stuff still up for grabs? We are coming up on the 1 year mark and I am trying to clean up a bit.

Yeah I think I have most of this still. What are you interested in?

Nothing on this one = )

Just trying to clean up old outdated threads/items. . . .

Copy that. Please leave it for now.

Do you have a picture of the steering wheel. Would you ship to TN?

image.jpeg Does it look like this one?

No, it is black I replaced it with that one.

I have the black one now. I guess we have the same taste in steering wheels. Thanks anyway.

No problem. The silver definitely makes it feel nicer, even though it turns the boat just the same!

Original post updated.

Bryan do you still have the steering wheel?

Recon it will fit Gary's 2015 242 limited?

It should. I will bring it next time we are out and let y'all test drive it. It is the plain black wheel.

gotcha thx

Got any pics of the latches? Would you be willing to ship them?

Thx,
David

Wish I was closer, I could really use a set of those pooling poles too. The straps on mine are shot. :(

D

Back