• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scam for sure

Either a scam or there is a pending divorce and she is selling the boat for what he told he paid for it.

having spent some time looking for used boats, I can tell you what the scam is; boat listings on sites like Craigslist, etc are used to mine email addresses which are then sold to companies either running scams or selling some BS product. So, if you see something too good to be true, it is. No, you cannot buy a 2018 Cobalt R5 Surf for $60,000. It's a scam. Just like you can't buy a 2016 242x. for $22,000. they are either looking to mine your personal information, or will want you to "wire the money".

NOTE: F it...DOUBLE NOTE: NEVER,NEVER, (I repeat) NEVER wire money to someone off an add on craigslist or other sites. IT IS A SCAM.

end of public service message.

While I totally agree that the scam idea is most likely, I love the “she’s selling it for what he said he paid for it” story.

Back