• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sea Keeper Ride

I believe the installation say 15 or 20 MPH until it's active.
The GPS and IMU sensors along with the software are very sophisticated.
The servo actuators are super fast. They state that they can adjust like 100 times a second. I can't even wrap my head around that.
The working end or the parts that are in the water don't drop very far into the water at full deployment. They are cup shaped and rotate down into the water.

If you are looking for a benefit while trolling, I have not seen it myself. Speed/water passing under the boat is critical for these to have any effect.

I believe the installation say 15 or 20 MPH until it's active.
The GPS and IMU sensors along with the software are very sophisticated.
The servo actuators are super fast. They state that they can adjust like 100 times a second. I can't even wrap my head around that.
The working end or the parts that are in the water don't drop very far into the water at full deployment. They are cup shaped and rotate down into the water.

If you are looking for a benefit while trolling, I have not seen it myself. Speed/water passing under the boat is critical for these to have any effect.

I was discussing this with my friend last night at dinner, that’s about what I figured, but wanted to ask.

Back