• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shoreland’r Trailer Cover

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I officially have the dumbest HOA in the US.

Has anyone seen a trailer cover? Otherwise I’m just gonna grab a 24 foot black tarp and wrap it up..

Somehow these idiots on the board think it will look better covered?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Has anyone seen a trailer cover? Otherwise I’m just gonna grab a 24 foot black tarp and wrap it up..

You mean a cover that goes over your boat and trailer to the ground?

The HOA is not happy with just the boat being covered?

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You mean a cover that goes over your boat and trailer to the ground?

The HOA is not happy with just the boat being covered?
Just the trailer. The boat is wet docked. Trailer is in the back yard (no fences) but needs to be covered. I officially live in crazy town.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just the trailer. The boat is wet docked. Trailer is in the back yard (no fences) but needs to be covered. I officially live in crazy town.
Okay, take a look at Empire covers, I’m sure you can find something there that would work. Otherwise the DIY improvement store tarps should work.

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

You're fortunate where you're able to store your trailer on your property. We're not able to keep anything in our back yards (except the in-ground pool, gazebos). It has it's plus and minuses with the guidelines in place, keeps the neighborhood neat and clean.