• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was wondering how you got the tube back up the driveway and now see the rope. Do you pull it with passengers in it? By the way heavenly in Tahoe is supposed to have the best tubing hill in the nation with 500' runs and a 65' change in elevation. They charge $30 per person per hour to use their hill and covered conveyor belt.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It was about 43 degrees today. Barbie & I went for a little 2 hour, 4+ mile stroll.
The sun had not yet set, and the water was sooooooooooo still, I "just HAD to !"
And look what decided to hang themselves on my hook, right off the seawall !
You don't haveta be good ... Just Lucky ! Y'all play nicely now in the snow, y'hear ? !!!

(1st was 2.3 lbs, 2nd, 1.5 lbs)
P1010862A - 2.5 lb - sm.jpg P1010859 - 1.5 - sm.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The passengers walked up the sides of the driveway while it pulled the tube up. I had to use the rope (my new anchor rope) to stop the tube going off of the driveway several times.

We had some of these http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/66756?page=slope-slider which are ridiculously fast. The kids would go so fast down the hill in either direction that they would continue part of the way up the other side.

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 6.42.51 PM.png

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool sledding apparatus @Bruce! I hesitate to call it a sled. Imagine using one from the top of Rainier (as seen from my loooooong trip out West this weekend). Even good pictures never do it justice.
image.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In the words of Bill Clinton..."I feel your pain"

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is too damn cold for me. I dont even like to go snowboarding when the temps are in the teens on the positive side of the thermometer. You people in the north east are tough.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20150224_125258.jpg One third of Thorton (sp?) quarry. Crossed a few times picking up crane rigging.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
WOW @octavio3311 ........... THAT looks cold Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cold. BRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
Stay warm, Mikey Lulejian - Basking in the rain of a 35 degree Lake Oconee, GA

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20150224_144339.jpg
Can't hardly see it but a guy ice sailing across the north third of our lake. Pretty cool! Never saw before so i had to take a picture.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I took a different route home last night and had forgotten about this aspect of it . This is (northern?) California's first variable fee toll lane. It's been like this for the lady three to five years. It used to be a carpool lane but now anyone with a caltrans fast pass transponder can use it regardless of the number of people in the car or the time of day. The fee changes with the traffic congestion the heavier the traffic the higher the fee.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our toll lanes in Miami/Fort Laderdale are variable also. I saw $10.00 one night.....it's normally $.50 to a $1.50 during off peak hours.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Our toll lanes in Miami/Fort Laderdale are variable also. I saw $10.00 one night.....it's normally $.50 to a $1.50 during off peak hours.
You all that live in toll areas, do you like this idea of getting everyone that comes through your state to help pay for the roads?? I just get tired of our roads and bridges being in such bad shape because we don't have the money from tax revenue to help keep them up. There had been some rumors that they were going to turn a section of I-70 into a toll road. I say bring it on!! Anything but more taxes!!

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
You all that live in toll areas, do you like this idea of getting everyone that comes through your state to help pay for the roads?? I just get tired of our roads and bridges being in such bad shape because we don't have the money from tax revenue to help keep them up. There had been some rumors that they were going to turn a section of I-70 into a toll road. I say bring it on!! Anything but more taxes!!
I would a bit pissed if they did that. The only time I use 70 is to get to my boat.