• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice....But the Qty seems a little low....I just ordered 2000 5.56 FMJ and 1200 M855. Get em while you can.
That stack is all hers. I thought it was fun to build a Freedom Tower out of Freedom Munitions boxes.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Pulling into the post office this morning. A 20yr old hipster looking kid hops out of it. See it driving around town all the time. Absolutely amazing!

image.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
$70 grand car for a 20-year old ????????????????????

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
$70 grand car for a 20-year old ????????????????????
Try 115k used. 130ish new. @MikeyL i wish I could have taken a picture of this kid! You would not have believed it. A mix between a skater and a hipster with a beard. Who knows maybe he started an Internet company or something. I'm not judging it's just not a typical site around these parts!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Try 115k used. 130ish new. @MikeyL i wish I could have taken a picture of this kid! You would not have believed it. A mix between a skater and a hipster with a beard. Who knows maybe he started an Internet company or something. I'm not judging it's just not a typical site around these parts!
This made me both laugh, and pause ....... I remember back in 1969, going to work in mainframe computer sales (RCA), just married and fresh outta college, and being REALLY PROUD I could drive a 1964 Corvair Monza convertible ! - USED !@ - That I paid $ 395 for !!!!!!! Ahhhhh ......... The Good 'Ole days.
<Oh ~! And I did NOT have any facial hair - frowned upon>.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe The S7 is $80ish new. The R8 is $130ish new. The car in your pic looks to be an S7. I get to drive an R8 at work....it's an amazing car for its considerably low cost.

@MikeyL Lets try to post pictures that you or Miss Barbie take. ;)

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see A7's and S7's all the time being in Dallas and I've never seen a custom one like that. Very cool! I've driven several for my job and they are one of my favorites.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is what I see. Mid 30's and off\on rain and freezing drizzle outside. A warm fire, NASCAR on TV and a cold beer in hand.

1425154867559705596384.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's been a busy Saturday.
Finally started work on my son's PWC (he chose this over snowboarding once more this season, good).
image.jpg
Got caught in a sudden down pour with the top down (laughing all the way) saw this and the aftermath as we stopped for lunch (and to put the top up) and appreciated only getting a little wet.
image.jpg
A new drift course, too us anyway.
image.jpg
Made it out to the water nearby and remember why we are on a self imposed catch and release fishing program.
image.jpg
image.jpg
At least the water looked good from the end of the pier.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Scene out of a video game on the way home tonight.
image.jpg
image.jpg
It wouldn't be a day out without a power nap (for him) on the way home.
image.jpg
Ending the day the way we started it, kind of, checking out what we will be installing tomorrow, now today.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It's been a busy Saturday.

A new drift course, too us anyway.
View attachment 17690
Made it out to the water nearby and remember why we are on a self imposed catch and release fishing program.
View attachment 17691
View attachment 17692
Scene out of a video game on the way home tonight.
I'm with you...."Two meals a month"? I'm not eating 2 bites a month of anything with that kind of a warning.

Although, I know a few people that eat way more tuna than anyone should. http://www.nrdc.org/health/effects/mercury/tuna.asp
I have a buddy that eats albacore tuna almost daily.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My son and I saw a new rs7 at the porsche dealer a few months ago, didn't notice anything special about it until we got to the sticker, $122k, new before tax. If you are a car guy and visit the Silicon Valley stop by apple head quarters in Cupertino, there are more exotic cars there in the employee parking lot than any auto show I've ever been to. I was visiting there years ago when just before noon/lunch a 20 something in flip flops, shorts and a t shirt parked next to me in a new porsche, the $100k plus 99X variant, pulls his employee Id out of his back pack and strolls into work, leaving me to wonder what I did wrong education and career wise, as I headed back to work with a tie on in my 2001 expedition.

Last edited: