• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

image.jpg
Behind me is a wife and 2 awesome kids. Peak memorial wknd on our lake !!

The rain stopped for long enough for us to get out and see the fireworks. Actually we had to hide under the bimini a few times. And I got to use the clean out plugs twice on the way home.

image.jpg

Went out on the river on Thursday and Saturday. Saturday was full of all of the idiots being a beautiful 85 degree day on a holiday weekend. We got to see these two gems.

We were coming up to the dock to drop off my wife and baby and saw this one. Someone thought their PT Cruiser would make a good boat nose first.

Then this brilliant guy backing his boat and most of his truck in. Look close and you will see the rear straps still attached.

Gotta love the first major boating weekend.

• This came in the mail today. I almost forgot that I ordered it.
  • image.jpg

LOL ............ TOO many toys, @Ronnie !

Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Today at Sneaky Petes
image.jpg

image.jpg
Lotta crap floating in lake lewisville!!!

Last edited:
As I just get off the bow of my buddy's boat on to the train bridge the freaking commuter train goes roaring by. Scared the crap out of me. My wife happened to snap the pic right as the train goes by. image.jpg

This electrical pole is normally around 10 feet above the dockimage.jpg

Beautiful day on Jordan Lake...

20150531_134200.jpg

Rangers v. Red Sox. Josh Hamilton hits a walk off double!!!!! Great day at the ball park since lake is closed!! image.jpg

Evening fishing trip on Minnetonka...not quite Summer yet with about 64 deg air and water. Still fun even without catching anything!
fishing.jpg

Attachments

• fishing.jpg
    fishing.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 2
Evening fishing trip on Minnetonka...not quite Summer yet with about 64 deg air and water. Still fun even without catching anything!
Pretty water, @eticket. I sure hope Mille Lacs presents more fish my way in 2 weeks.
COME ON WALLEYE !!!!!!!!!!

Pretty water, @eticket. I sure hope Mille Lacs presents more fish my way in 2 weeks.
COME ON WALLEYE !!!!!!!!!!

@MickeyL, I saw a report on the local news and they said the bite was good. However, due to tight limits for keepers the crowds are way down. I hope you have a great trip!

I am posting this to hopefully WARN a few unsuspecting souls ...............
"Windows 10 Arrives on July 29
Free for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 the initial OS release will be limited to PCs and tablets."

Please ! BEFORE you get all excited and start jumping for joy, please see the pre-emptive WARNING ...........

It's the WORD "free."
Since WHEN did you remember that MicroShaft gave ANYONE anything for "free" - Except for heartache and severe heart burn.
You've been warned. ........... Now ........... Back to FAR more important things like boating !

Sincere Best Wishes YOUR way, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,281...ow&mailingID=384DF63333AC781CF2EAE273B4E4F01D
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2484189,00.asp

Last edited:
image.jpg

Birthday present from my wife-- drive an f430 around the track a few times! It was pretty awesome!

Back