• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Trump tower in downtown chicago. ..

20150519_185855.jpg

The Pink slip / certificate of ownership finally came in on my new too me 2003 Corvette convertible. I waited until this morning to open it so I could start my day on a good note.

If it's anything like the boat this will be the best thing I get for it.

image.jpg

My son after running his personal best times in the mile and 800. 5:58 in the mile as a 12 year old. I don't think i ever run a mile that fast. The winner (the other kid in the pic) was another 12 year old who ran it in 5:07.

image.jpg

Last edited:
If I ran a mile in 5:58 right now I would puke my guts out and most likely have a heart attack! However, in boot camp for the final test I did bust out the 1.5 mile test run in just over 8 min.!!

@Helipilot11 you don't know how bad I wish I was out there with you. Home the last 2 days sick from work.

It must have been serious as I don't see quotes around the word sick. Sometimes I am home "sick" from work if you know what I mean!!!:happy:

It must have been serious as I don't see quotes around the word sick. Sometimes I am home "sick" from work if you know what I mean!!!:happy:

Haha! Oh I'm tracking Stefan. Definitely not one of "those." Pretty sure I was dying last night. But I feel better today.

Haha! Oh I'm tracking Stefan. Definitely not one of "those." Pretty sure I was dying last night. But I feel better today.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, what with the weekend coming!

Getting ready for the weekend.

image.jpg

You should rename your boat "Coco Lopez" !!!!!

Getting ready for the weekend.

View attachment 22243
Add in a fat pile of fruit and that's we call boat drinks around here! Better sharpen those blender blades. Sh%ts bout to get crazy! Cheers @Bruce heres to a safe Memorial Day weekend for all.

I hate pittsburg.. lol but my wife and her family are from penn and wv... everything is pittsburg pittsburg pittsburg!!! Thats why we use it for the dog.. lol

I see a firehouse prank!! He falls asleep every night in the recliner very early. Early enough tonight to allow an ice cube to melt. I've been wanting to post in this thread for awhile. What a first post image.jpg

Last edited:
Back