• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Soooo, I get up this morning and one of my guys tells me that the prankee thinks he pissed himself. LMAO!! YES.

Probably the best part of this entire story is 3 weeks ago this guy has to go occupational medicine with the chief for random drug test. Apparently he didn't fill the cup up far enough and couldn't muster up to pee again!! He had to set there 2 hours until he had to pee again and the Fire Chief was pretty upset. It probably doesn't seem too funny reading it, but to hear it and hear the Chiefs reaction when he finds out they have to wait, it's great

View from my back up camera in the mustang this morning.

20150522_051510.jpg

Dang @jcyamaharider ... looks like you're loaded for bear!! I think someone is set to have a great weekend!! Have a good one!!

@jcyamaharider looks like you have plenty to keep you busy! Have a great weekend Jerry!

Starting the weekend right! image.jpg

Crossing over the Destin Bridge and staring at Crab Island. Was also looking for @Helipilot11 sitting on his boat waving at me.

20150522_120440.jpg 20150522_120502.jpg

OUCH!!! That's not a good start to the weekend. ;)

did you make sure the strap was tight on the boat? No I thought u did! U think we need to stop? Naaaah it will be fine!

Not sure we will make it on the water this weekend but very happy that our home is 92' above normal lake level.

image.jpg

Unlike many parts of the US ................
This was Lake Oconee yesterday .......FULL sun, 86 degrees, especially low humidity (but with rain acomin' late Mon or Tues & then for next 10 days it seems)
Memorial Day Saturday & before we headed off to a large very formal wedding in Atlanta (daughter on 1 of our closest friends)
On the dock of our 1st lake home, on Lake Oconee, with more GREAT friends, and etc, etc, etc.
Barbie's the pretty Blonde in White !
Memor Day - Friends - 2015A.jpg

Who wants this job?

image.jpg

@Bruce .......... This kinda seems ok ....
Wut am I missing, except for cold beverages, largemouth bass, Jetskiis, Yamaha jet boating, pretty girls ......
>>> <LOL !>

Had a wonderful day at the lake yesterday with all the weekend warriors. Opted for the pool today. image.jpg

Taking a walk up the river between volleyball matches. I found myself wondering who in their right mind would put their boat in this sewage dump? I even saw rental kayakers splashing around in this stuff. These are permanent signs, as I recall them from last year also.

IMG_20150524_130425_974.jpg

While in high school, I decided to water ski on that river. I swallowed a mouthful and ended up getting violently sick by the end of day.

Ahhh....the memories of home!

Watched this poor guy realize he was on the wrong side of the sand bar. He made a hard right and stopped dead.

image.jpg

Then I saw a boat pulling an almost fully submerged rhino type of side by side behind it. The guy was sitting on the roll cage :)

Back