• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

A little Sunset Cruise with friends last night .......... 'Jes so very nice !
Lake Oconee in the Spring .. LOVELY !

Sunset Cruise 1 - sm.jpg

Sunset Cruise 2 - sm.jpg

1431890841044-1407803355.jpg
A little garage boating with Shiners summer brew that's quite good. Too much water and debris in the lakes and more rain and thunderstorms this week. It's not looking good for a long boating weekend next weekend either

@PEARCE
The mayor of Shiner, TX called... He wants his sign back!

First black widow bite of the season. Cam.
DSCN1162.JPG

View attachment 22079
A little garage boating with Shiners summer brew that's quite good. Too much water and debris in the lakes and more rain and thunderstorms this week. It's not looking good for a long boating weekend next weekend either

As a displaced Texan living in Georgia that just plain hurts!! On a side note, I found a great Texas cookbook named "Homesick Texan" awesome recipies!

As a displaced Texan living in Georgia that just plain hurts!! On a side note, I found a great Texas cookbook named "Homesick Texan" awesome recipies!
Sorry! I kinda know how you feel when we go on a long vacation out of state. It always feels good to be back in the great Lone Star State.

Look on the bright side, you live in a beautiful home on a lake with your boat at a dock at your back door. The closest lake to us that we like to be on is an hour away. There are two other lakes that are slightly closer, but access is limited or just not good.

Is that not serious? I was under the impression Black widows are very nasty (well they are in Australia :().
The North American specie is not a threat to life like the Australian specie. None the less it is a painful bite.

Canadian black widows (at least the non-human ones) are pretty tame. I have been bitten 3x in 25 years so not too worried about it. It is always a surprise as you don't notice right away. Cam.

image.jpg
Just picked this up for 600 bucks from a guy on Craigslist.... He claimed it is brand new, unused, although there does appear to be some black soot on the inside of the cover. Oh well, got it home, put some gas in it and it fired right up..

Man, that sucks (ie, the "black soot"), @PaulyB !!!
I kinda feel for you.
Sorry for your loss.
I'll give ya $700 for it ......... LOL

Hey @Murf'n'surf ....... Son, those "sunset" photos you posted yesterday are GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!
Well done ! Please put up more as the occasion arises.

Back