• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Buddy ole pal!! @Britboater I'll break her in for you! Lol.

Glad you made a deal and I look forward to seeing it this winter.

Cheers Scott, hoping to travel further afield now, maybe even into your territory;):D.

Well, the fun is over and its time to figure out why the depth sounder is out.

I work at a NY State University. During these beautiful hot summer days - my oh my - we have some incredible scenery as well. ;) I can't take pics though.

I work with some guys at ASU. They can't take pictures either.

This evenings family time. The first photo is at my Mothers Grandfathers farm. The kids wanted to cross the creek and then wanted to wade a little. The second is at the spring that is between my parents childhood homes. And the third is petting some horses that are boarded on my Parents land.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This evenings family time. The first photo is at my Mothers Grandfathers farm. The kids wanted to cross the creek and then wanted to wade a little. The second is at the spring that is between my parents childhood homes. And the third is petting some horses that are boarded on my Parents land.

View attachment 21678 View attachment 21679 View attachment 21680
That isn't close to Malvern is it?
I swear I have baled and hauled hay down that road before when I was a teenager.

tight fit, closer than a vette.

image.jpg image.jpg

This guy needs more speakers, obviously.

image.jpg

DANG, @GTBRMC ! ............. THAT exactly was gonna be my next project.
Barbie & I just wanted to be first !

Wow!!!!

That isn't close to Malvern is it?
I swear I have baled and hauled hay down that road before when I was a teenager.

It is on Powell Road south of Crystal Springs in Garland County. Would give you the address if I knew it. But it is where Meyer Creek crosses Powell Road.

Back