• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

My vette dead in the garage. Short version of a long story, the sensor in the ignition that checks the chip embedded in the base of the key broke off and got pushed deep into the key hole. A locksmith came over, took a quick look and said "take it to a dealer, the dash needs to be removed to replace he ignition. I can do it for $800 but not today because I just got in a car accident in front of your house, plus the part needs to be ordered, it's not standard at all, nice vette though". Threw my hands in the air and am now about to watch the avengers movie with my family.
image.jpg image.jpg

Our boat at the Walnut Grove guest dock as we stopped there for lunch.
image.jpg image.jpg

After 52 plants, 1 tree, 175 bags of mulch, 2 lighting transformers, 450' of wire, 20 lighting fixtures And a new irrigation pump.....I'm ready to relax and enjoy summer time! Hope you guys get caught up on your outdoor projects as well!
image.jpg
image.jpg

After 52 plants, 1 tree, 175 bags of mulch, 2 lighting transformers, 450' of wire, 20 lighting fixtures And a new irrigation pump.....I'm ready to relax and enjoy summer time! Hope you guys get caught up on your outdoor projects as well!
Life's tough like that, @Murf'n'surf .......... LOL !
Gorgeous photos however !
Actually the property looks superb, all jokin' aside ! Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian

@Bruce ....... Great photos. The boat, but especially your son, looks wonderful !
Enjoy ! Mikey Lulejian - Out on the SeaDoo 'ski today @ Lake Oconee, GA

image.jpg

Koozie made it all the way to Mexico!

Sitting at the Jacksonville Landing in downtown Jacksonville, FL.

11041659_10153815046034202_8521759956058056074_n.jpg

image.jpg The moment you're stuck in Exuma because weather cancelled your flight. At least the wife is remaining calm.

@Helipilot11 , I have been stuck in much worse places and I am sure that you have as well!

Haha my wife said the same thing. As long as I stay dry I'm good. Hopefully a flight to Nassau will be the saving grace later tonight. Either way we are sleeping at an airport tonight.

@Britboater, I especially like the card laying on top of your receipt.

When is delivery? I bet you are excited!

@Britboater, I especially like the card laying on top of your receipt.

When is delivery? I bet you are excited!

Now this is where it gets REAL hard, not taking delivery till November!!:( But to get the deal and trade in price I needed to lock in now. Boat will be ordered from Yamaha next month then delivery the following month but kept in storage and prep just before collection......it's gonna be a long summer but I'm not here to grieve :).

Back