• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Today I took my son to the rc drift track for the first time in a few weeks. The cars have been rotated. Something is up with the porsche, not sure what, didn't get a chance to ask. I saw two motor bikes as well.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Work got in way the for the last several weeks but I finally got all of the garden top soil spread. I believe It ended up between 9" and 12" thick. I am hoping to get the fence up on Wednesday and plant this weekend.

image.jpg image.jpg

That's what I call a garden!!

That's what I call a garden!!

The plan was 48x48. Hopefully I am close to that. Will know for sure when I lay out the fence.

My Grandparents garden was 6 acres. We cut back on gardening after they passed. Emma asked for a garden and a tractor when she was 2. So we got her a John Deere power wheels with a trailer for Christmas and built a 9'x18' raised bed at our old house. She enjoyed delivering tomatoes and okra to our neighbors on her tractor. The raised bed was productive but now that we have the space I would like to have rows that we can walk between. After we plant I plan to add drip irrigation to each row. Hopefully that will cut down on watering time and on weeds as we will only water the areas where we are growing. The 282 yards of top soil came from an area of my Grand Parents farm that my Dad converted to a pond so it is special to us. I plan to find something to add to the garden from my Great Grand Parents portion of the farm.

I used to drive an f250 long bed but I didn't realize how big it was until I parked my expedition next to one at work yesterday. It's got to be 3' to 4' longer.

image.jpg image.jpg

Isn't that a Dodge?

I think you are correct. I recall seeing as 2500hd badge on the side. I think its comparable to an f250 but me not sure now.

A boy in my wife's kindergarten class yesterday.

IMG_7226_zpstfmwzdcr.jpg

@Big Shasta ............ Glancing at your image ..........
It's obvious to all of us .............

You're raising the kid RIGHT ! LOL !
Be Good ...... Mikey Lulejian - Out on the Big Lake with no fish any longer.

@Big Shasta ............ Glancing at your image ..........
It's obvious to all of us .............

You're raising the kid RIGHT ! LOL !
Be Good ...... Mikey Lulejian - Out on the Big Lake with no fish any longer.
LOL...It's just a boy in my wife's kindergarten class but that's sorta what I said, I wanted to high five his Dad.

He has obviously been watching too much SpongeBob....
patrick-596-jpg.jpg

More from the Kindergarten yesterday. LOL

FullSizeRender_zpswppf27kw.jpg

FullSizeRender_1_zpsexeka3sn.jpg

Scan%2013%20Page%201_zpsrbwmovfy.jpg

Back