• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

That is a very impressive reading evaluation. I bet you started reading to her very early and she has obviously developed a love of reading. Awesome!

That is a very impressive reading evaluation. I bet you started reading to her very early and she has obviously developed a love of reading. Awesome!

@Rana deserves the credit. She reads to both of our children every night.

How old am I? I just made a batch of chocolate rice krispies treats with chocolate morsels.
20150424_190725.jpg

Sure thing @Woodchuck ... I have a waverunner that I'm going to try it on when I get a chance. The boat looks really good right now but my ski needs some attention. I think we have another bottle left from our sale, cost me a dollar and if you want I can see if they have one left. If you want, I can get it and meet you somewhere. Just let me know.

That would be great @Jim Robeson . I would give it a try. Just let me know and I can meet you somewhere.

@Woodchuck ... will send you a PM with my phone number. Talk to you soon.

Back