• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Angel Fish but there was a barracuda floating around. I have a video of him.

Gearing up for lunch on the water this weekend.
Even charged up the SBGs (Sexy Bitch Goggles), haha.
image.jpg

Finally something good to see. Just wish I had time toimage.jpg get out on the water today.

@Bruce airplane. I wish I came on the boat but I don't think that will happen until I get a center console off shore boat. We went to feed the pigs the other day in a 34' CC and it was a bumpy ride. Just depends on which way the winds are blowing.

Took the family on a short run.

image.jpg Stay out of her way!!

We have a little bit of green showing.
image.jpg

My buddies dog in my 356. Too much.

rid.jpg

Tri-tips in about 3.5 hours!
20150503_110051.jpg

That's a little too close for me!

It burnt the outside of the shed a little bit. About 3 feet from the front deck, 5 feet from the new addition on the back. Lost a bunch of stuff that was stacked for winter storage still. Don't know what insurance will cover, but all and all got pretty lucky.

It burnt the outside of the shed a little bit. About 3 feet from the front deck, 5 feet from the new addition on the back. Lost a bunch of stuff that was stacked for winter storage still. Don't know what insurance will cover, but all and all got pretty lucky.
Good Luck to you. Hoping it all works out in YOUR favor !@
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Back