• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

image.jpg Almost done with daughters trap season. Soon to have Saturday's free to boat at the lake. Been too cold to boat anyway. Looking forward to first outing in two weeks.

183.jpg

Pre-season working on the houseboat.... the lake is SO LOW!!!!!

edit: old picture, all those slips behind me are empty now (they were moving all the boats to collapse the slippage for "executive slips"

20150419_123911[1].jpg Thought my truck was missing something...

20150419_123911[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brought the boat home to try to get it ready for the season...well, it rained all weekend and today this:
2015-04-20 14.52.23.jpg

I grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on in the garage to protect the windshield. Luckily they were just marble size.
2015-04-20 14.54.52.jpg

@spaz1868 ... Hopefully the boat made it through that without too much damage, sorry to see that.

Brought the boat home to try to get it ready for the season...well, it rained all weekend and today this:
View attachment 20554

I grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on in the garage to protect the windshield. Luckily they were just marble size.
View attachment 20555
Please keep that stuff in Georgia, there is no need to share it with us in South Carolina. Hope you boat is not damaged by the hail.

Ouch! Did you suffer any damage (boat or otherwise)?

I could of used some of that over the weekend while having cocktails poolside. My cubes were melting too fast!!

Homer, Alaska0408150648.jpg

Just checked everything outside and for the most part everything is ok. Boat is ok and no broken windows on the boat or the house. I put the cars in the garage right before so those were safe. Only real damage are the plants...some of our plants and herbs that were just planted look like chopped salad.

Company perks!!
20150421_075526[1].jpg

image.jpg
Playing golf in a hail storm! I think the man above is punishing me for something.......

as Carl would say "I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile."

WOW!! That's fantastic @Bruce !! You all should be very proud of that!!

Back