• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Both granddaughters spent the night I am now looking for a sanctuary city for myself. the only time they are quiet is when they are eating

Attachments

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I'm curious. Explain this 1 flip 2 flip of the switch? Is this a complete can light or just the bulb? I like that mood light feature
This is the complete LED / can swap out from the standard flood light bulb / can. The LED actually screws into the existing bulb socket in the ceiling and that's what powers the LED. When you flip the switch one, the mood lighting turns on, if you flip the switch down then immediately back up, the mood light turns off and the main LED turns on. There is also several light intensities to choose from. Really a nice option for roughly $25 each. Complete can removal and new install was less than 5 minutes each, and I am no electrician. No additional wiring or special switches needed. Below is a link for HomeDepot.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Love the picture on the back wall. Portland head light? If so that's the place my wife and I got married. And we have the same one up in the house.
View attachment 187144
Its either the light behind you guys, or looks very similar to the one in Bar Harbor Maine that we passed coming back from Nova Scotia a few years back.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View from 35’ up! The only downside is the house we are building for a customer isn’t lakefront property. Could’ve parked the boat for the whole summer! We are about 2 miles away on a bluff overlooking lake Pepin. They will cut more trees out eventually. 1AAFCC00-3398-4E8B-9213-3827CF2751FB.jpeg2773E1B5-77EC-4FC2-9BD0-A220315360FF.jpegEDDC3CBC-C5C7-460B-9277-FF4F2DF8711A.jpeg

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Its either the light behind you guys, or looks very similar to the one in Bar Harbor Maine that we passed coming back from Nova Scotia a few years back.
Yep, Portland Headlight, Cape Elizabeth, Maine. We love it there, we got married right there in front of the lighthouse

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Yep, Portland Headlight, Cape Elizabeth, Maine. We love it there, we got married right there in front of the lighthouse
I was fortunate enough several years ago to land a contract working in Wolfsville Nova Scotia at Acadia University for a couple weeks. We flew from Cleveland to Philly, then landed at Bangor AFB and drove through New Brunswick and halfway down Nova Scotia in one day. Then we decided to take The Cat ferry from Yarmouth N.S to Bar Harbor. I suggest everyone needs to see Bar Harbor at some point in their life.

1662131846787.png

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I used to wonder where all the guys with boats in the water or dry stack at my local marina kept their trailers? Not anymore. See the attached pics. This is literally a mile of trailers parked side by side on the other side of the levee from the main slough to fast water here in discovery bay, ca.
CFC6BB08-ADD6-4E66-B957-9CB0DCDB02D5.jpeg1C5C53BC-A632-44DD-875D-6DBFAA39C4C2.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A couple of guests from NJ at the marina this week enjoying the weather and sunset.

EB16F008-52A1-4F16-8894-AC7CE63191CE.jpeg

593CA1F1-1755-403C-8E1B-D2395A27EF3B.jpeg

Last edited:

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Made it to Hartwell. Our first ever trailer trip. A bit stressful as the roads got narrower and narrower.

PXL_20220902_233613792.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Go to the lake, they said. It will be fun, they said.

Screenshot_20220903-084110.png

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was fortunate enough several years ago to land a contract working in Wolfsville Nova Scotia at Acadia University for a couple weeks. We flew from Cleveland to Philly, then landed at Bangor AFB and drove through New Brunswick and halfway down Nova Scotia in one day. Then we decided to take The Cat ferry from Yarmouth N.S to Bar Harbor. I suggest everyone needs to see Bar Harbor at some point in their life.

View attachment 187173
That's a jam packed day. That's awesome. I agree Bar Harbor is amazing!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That's a jam packed day. That's awesome. I agree Bar Harbor is amazing!
Once my kids are old enough to understand and enjoy the sites and scenery, I want to take them! I want to go back to the Bay of Fundy and show them the tide change. When I was there is was a 40’ swing daily.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How our twosome became a threesome!

So played golf today with my son. On the 12th hole coming off the green we see a little king or coral snake slithering near the cart. While we are discussing whether it’s a king or coral - black on yellow red on black.. which one is venomous.. the little guy wraps up under the rear left tire, my son then says it went into the rim! Nah - couldn’t be! Sure enough he was nowhere to be seen. He had to be up in the rim or brakes somehow. Tried to bang tires and move the cart. Nothing, he wasn’t moving. Well we decided to keep playing but every time we stopped we were super cautious around the bags and getting in and out of the cart.
Finally, 16th par three the snake decides to come out - I snapped these pictures to figure out if it was king or coral snake.

Attachments

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Red and yellow kill a fellow. That’s a coral snake

I have scooped several of those out of my pool. Somehow they get under the screen door, fall in and can’t get out. The babies end up in the pool strainer. We keep this behind the tv outside.
image.jpg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
This is what you get when your kids want s’mores in the suburbs…
image.jpg

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have scooped several of those out of my pool. Somehow they get under the screen door, fall in and can’t get out. The babies end up in the pool strainer. We keep this behind the tv outside.
View attachment 187244
I had my sand wedge out, but the snake got up in the wheel so quick - we had no chance to get him. Thought driving the cart might take him out.. I think he just got 😵💫 dizzy