• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm not gonna wish a rainstorm on anyone, but I won't lie, it's nice to see someone else got a deluge as well this weekend.

Love the stickers BTW
Thank you, gotta have a little fun.
The rain was intense for about 20/30 minutes then slowly stopped for a few hours. It showed back up as we were pulling out.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crab island
20220808_115750.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20220810_134822.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If someone told me a year ago that I would buy a golf cart (I don’t play golf) and use it to move my jet skis around, I would have suspected they were on drugs or just F’ing with me but …stranger things have happened. 84078F4A-529C-4B9F-88B4-E2BC4C7E57FE.jpeg

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If someone told me a year ago that I would buy a golf cart (I don’t play golf) and use it to move my jet skis around, I would have suspected they were on drugs or just F’ing with me but …stranger things have happened. View attachment 185078
I put a hitch on my riding mower so I could use it for more than one thing but the trailer makes mowing the lawn a lot harder to do. So I don't bother mowing the lawn any more.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
If someone told me a year ago that I would buy a golf cart (I don’t play golf) and use it to move my jet skis around, I would have suspected they were on drugs or just F’ing with me but …stranger things have happened. View attachment 185078
Looks like some Ohio State Buckeye colors! ;)

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Damn, is that you on the far right? If so you are yoked. Congrats I wish I looked like that now or ever in the past.
No.. That is my brother in law. I cant find an ab if i tried. Boys are his. Admiral is in the center and her two girls to the left

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length

CanTex

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Agree - life's fun on the golf cart. When we're at the lake we use the golf cart to get fuel for the boat, trips to the donut shop, and pretty much everything else. Golf Cart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Urban deer in the backyard.
8BA072EB-961F-4F30-B8B1-E785C925DF49.jpeg