• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

So, What Exactly Do Those Flashing Lights Mean?

JDRacing

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Picked up a $20 Internet WiFi Bridge/Repeater, to add internet to my satellite box. The instruction manual is "interesting", to say the least. While I finally got the thing configured and apparently working, I couldn't tell for sure until I actually hooked it up to the satellite box. The indicator lights as defined by the manual were of little help, unfortunately. Here's what the light codes mean, according to the manual. They flash very attractively, but I have no clue what they are actually trying to tell me based on the attached. The other half of the manual is in Chinese and might be more accurate and therefore helpful to some, but not to me. At least I got a good laugh out of the light definitions.

Attachments

Last edited: