• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some people shouldn't own/drive boats.

Respectfully, run the vid over and over.. I think the fire comes as the reflective sign is falling..you can see the fire below the sign as the sign is falling…

I think it's water splashing up at the front of the boat and the camera is distorting the color, which security cameras like these are notorious for doing.

Yup agree. I’ve watched it frame by frame there’s no fire.

Look at the other objects with edges. The halo effect around the edges of everything is like sharpening effect in photoshop from the poor quality camera. It makes it look like fire for a second but I believe it’s just a combo of reflecting light, water splashing and poor camera quality. There’s also no smoke.

Notice the halo effect around the edges. This is just from poor camera and image quality. This makes it look like fire for a split second, especially when you see the “tracer lag” from anything in motion of the poor camera quality...

CF09C326-4EDA-49B3-8D60-7C1BC303B65C.jpeg

Sign already look like fire just as he hits it...

BC2663A0-F526-4A86-801B-7F0F73B803D7.jpeg

Its not fire though. Just the sign as it’s falling...

BC8B8E17-1E69-44EC-8EAD-394C21C1929C.jpeg

Last edited:
Me thinks there had to be a beer or 2 involved!!!!! just a guess. That has Schlitz or Falstaff written all over it possibly PBR !!!!!! LOL
[/QUO
Yup agree. I’ve watched it frame by frame there’s no fire.

Look at the other objects with edges. The halo effect around the edges of everything is like sharpening effect in photoshop from the poor quality camera. It makes it look like fire for a second but I believe it’s just a combo of reflecting light, water splashing and poor camera quality. There’s also no smoke.

Notice the halo effect around the edges. This is just from poor camera and image quality. This makes it look like fire for a split second, especially when you see the “tracer lag” from anything in motion of the poor camera quality...

View attachment 158680

Sign already look like fire just as he hits it...

View attachment 158681

Its not fire though. Just the sign as it’s falling...

View attachment 158682

Agreed!

Back