• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some Weekend Mods to my 210FSH..

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally got my Trolling motor mount mounted.. Was a major PITA with the lack of access but got it done.. 5/8" Aluminum plate, powder coated white, then bedlined white on the top.. Mounted with 3/8"x3" SS Bolts and a 1/4" aluminum washer sandwhiched between the plate and the fiberglass. This thing is solid you can stand on it.. Looks dirty but cleaned up good.

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Then added SeaDek and a Console Organizer from Jet Boat Pilot..

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

Attachments

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Looks great... My setup is on the way and will be looking at doing something similar with the mount.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice work on the plate. Looks stock