• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

someone had a bad day today

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I believe they were shooting for Thursday Apparently that is when the pontoon boat will be available and some helpful friends to assist.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There you go

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok I was out there today and learned that they have plans to move the boat Wednesday rather than Thursday. I would love to see this happen and if I can get out there I may shoot some pictures if possible.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok I went out today to see how they were coming along, beautiful day nearly 90 degrees just a little wind and no one doing anything about removing the boat, oh well , I guess they like it there. After all it is a 33 foot by 14 foot waterfront condo But all you people in the cold regions It really wasn't that beautiful of a day I air brushed it to look that good really! So don't feel bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I just think they are totally unorganized and this is the big issue they don't have the anchor rope yet so they don't have the bow working out to the open water even. And one always has to stay with the boat or it will get pilfered.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are they insured? Maybe you can buy as-is? How much :) ?

Best of luck!

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sprinkle some gold dust around and call Todd Hoffman with a hot tip.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The anchor is working out for them They are slowly working the bow out toward the water using it with a come along but it is a slow process, What is hampering them is they are flat out of money a few days ago they were donated a rope for the anchor and they managed to purchase a come along .

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So I went out to check today and as I arrived I was very surprised to see that they finally had the boat off the beach and it was actually floating, now to get past the sand bar and then they are out of there. They said they twisted and bent the anchor I made them but it never broke. The wind and waves worked to loosen the hull from the suction of the sand and away it moved, I actually saw it floating even if it was just slight.

Attachments

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Sweet!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yes the most progress they have made yet however they told me their plan to get past the sand bar , this has me concerned but I decided to just keep my concern to myself. The tide will be a decent one tonight so I hope they make it past the sand bar.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I went out to check today and as I arrived I was very surprised to see that they finally had the boat off the beach and it was actually floating, now to get past the sand bar and then they are out of there. They said they twisted and bent the anchor I made them but it never broke. The wind and waves worked to loosen the hull from the suction of the sand and away it moved, I actually saw it floating even if it was just slight.
Great progress! Your gift of a homemade anchor did more than $1,500 to Sea Tow, air bags, and a bunch of shovels... amazing! You kindness and wisdom are worthy of reward @Cobra Jet Steering LLC, you're a boy scout on a ski. :winkingthumbsup"

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Haaa thanks but I left it to them I won't help someone unless they are trying to help themselves.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was gonna ask about this earlier today for an update.... any idea about damage to the props or shafts... if it is floating then they should be able to see if there is any water intrusion...