• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spectrum Color Out of Business? Alternatives?

Acidsniper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been trying to get my hands on some gelcoat repair for my 2022 AR210 (Spectrum Color Yamaha Boat White Coat 5 04-21 Boat Gel Coat Mfg 7018-K). Iboat.com has been out of stock for months and when I go to search Spectrum Color directly, their webstore (spectrumcolor-com.3dcartstores.com) is down and they haven't posted anything on Twitter or anywhere else I can find since July 2020.

Does anyone know of an alternative company or store to buy or color-match our gelcoats?

Thanks! They seriously need to hire someone for SEO as that didn't come up at all when searching around with UPC, product code or anything.

Spectrum stopped using iboat as retail distributor last year. They defiantly have not gotten there online game up to par yet. Calling is easy enough. My order in January shipped same day.

Back