• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2020 Jetboat Pilot SEADEK Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Seadek from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - the discount has now reached the maximum 30% already!

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Seadeck is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until Wednesday September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff Steering Bushing 4 Pack

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Mine just arrived. Look perfect!

wrenching begins tomorrow on these as well as jbp thrust vector wake install

BigT51

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got mine and they are perfect. Thanks for providing these to the group.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bruce, Look at the Bimini Pole Clips. For our 230 it's a great addition to our bimini top. Fits the Yamaha with the dimensions.

(I've scaled them up for my inlaw with a Larson boat that had larger diameter tubing in his bimini with good results, so they can be adjusted for other diameters by scaling.)

and I've printed these to dry towels attaching them to the top

It's pretty awesome where the imagination is the current limitation on what you can print.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Beachbummer, I use a commercially produced bimini clip on my boat.

It could be interesting to have a JetBoaters logo bimini clip. I will work on that.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bruce, Look at the Bimini Pole Clips. For our 230 it's a great addition to our bimini top. Fits the Yamaha with the dimensions.

(I've scaled them up for my inlaw with a Larson boat that had larger diameter tubing in his bimini with good results, so they can be adjusted for other diameters by scaling.)

and I've printed these to dry towels attaching them to the top

It's pretty awesome where the imagination is the current limitation on what you can print.
I’m having a hard time visualizing these clips for drying towels. Do you have a pic of that? Any idea if it would work on the big bimini frame on the 242 SE/X boats?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m having a hard time visualizing these clips for drying towels. Do you have a pic of that? Any idea if it would work on the big bimini frame on the 242 SE/X boats?
Those clips hold the poles together for storage.