• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stroke of good luck.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have very good friends that have been looking for a house in SWFL for a couple of years, they had some very specific wants in a house that were very difficult to find. I came across a house on Zillow that fit their wants, set up a appointment with our realtor and went and looked at it. It was a mess, previous owner died over a year ago and the house has sat vacant since while going through probate. My friend flew down that weekend after I told him about it and ended up buying it.

The good part is that the house is on the Caloosahatchee river, if our house was on the river we would be across the river about 1/2 mile away but by road we are 12. There is no dock now but the plan is to put in a dock and 2 lifts so we can leave our boat on a lift there instead of dry stacking like we were considering.

Great story!

Back