• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table leg storage / mounting brackets

David Decker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
For those like me who are looking for a sensible way to store/secure their table leg & mounting bracket, I thought I'd share something I've found. I thought it was strange that there was a dedicated place to store the table, but not the leg. I considered installing some Velcro straps to secure it in place, but then I found these:
IMG_6135.JPG

It looks like our Yamaha tables/legs/brackets are made by Garelick, and they also happen to make polyethylene storage brackets. Just attach each bracket with 2 stainless steel screws and then snap the table leg securely into place to store it.

For a look at their tables/mounts/accessories, visit Garelick's website: http://www.garelick.com/Side-Mount-Table-Leg-System

I bought the brackets above from Wholesale Marine for $15 here: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/garelick-sport-diver-storage-brackets.html

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For those like me who are looking for a sensible way to store/secure their table leg & mounting bracket, I thought I'd share something I've found. I thought it was strange that there was a dedicated place to store the table, but not the leg. I considered installing some Velcro straps to secure it in place, but then I found these:
View attachment 34591

It looks like our Yamaha tables/legs/brackets are made by Garelick, and they also happen to make polyethylene storage brackets. Just attach each bracket with 2 stainless steel screws and then snap the table leg securely into place to store it.

For a look at their tables/mounts/accessories, visit Garelick's website: http://www.garelick.com/Side-Mount-Table-Leg-System

I bought the brackets above from Wholesale Marine for $15 here: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/garelick-sport-diver-storage-brackets.html
Hey I was wondering, I have heard some conflicting opinions about how many table legs come with the new boats. Is it 2ea. or 1ea.? I will be picking mine up this Friday and I know I will want two table legs, one for grilling off the back and the other for the cockpit table.

Thanks
Shane

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Where did you end up mounting the table leg at?

BlacklimitedS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My 2014 came with one leg for the table.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just one leg. I made up some prints and looking to have a shop make some more. Dealers want $200 for another. No thanks.

David Decker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@shane hric - Congratulations on the new boat! Which one did you get?

My 2016 242 Limited S E-Series came with 1 table leg and 2 mounts where the table can be placed - one in the cabin and one on the swim platform.

I haven't installed the brackets yet, and I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking rear storage compartment on the port side, near the batteries. Thoughts?

Last edited:

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The table top mounts in the head compartment right? Maybe in there next to it? I do like the battery compartment though, since the batteries, my sub, tools, and things will be taking up that space, adding the table leg mounts would work too. I'm sure a hand full of guys will chime in about your options!

David Decker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thought I would show where I decided to mount the brackets. They fit the leg perfectly and snap snugly/firmly into place.

IMG_6141.JPG

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice, I think I'll be doing the same thing and make this a storage for table legs, tools, sub, and Pro-Mariner! Nice work too!

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks, just ordered a pair as well.

Brian M

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just one leg. I made up some prints and looking to have a shop make some more. Dealers want $200 for another. No thanks.
Did you ever do it?

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When we took delivery of ours (granted, it is a 2012), we received two legs (one long, one short), two mounting locations, stern port (near the battery compartment), and port swim platform. One table, adaptable with either leg or mounting location, although it works best with the long leg w/table near the battery compartment, and the shorter leg w/table out on the swim platform area.