• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is there anyone that may be willing to allow me to try to wakeboard? I want to buy a board but I would like to give it a try first so I have an idea of what I should buy.
I don't have a wake board, but if you want to try wake surfing, then we can do that. We will be ballasted and ready to rock!!

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ill be on the water aftet kids wake up from naps. .3.30 ish..anyo e gonna be out?

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Woot woot..been doing chores replacing boards on the dock...have not been out today...boooo

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lets do a pre meet up tomorrow... 10am ish?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can do 10am-ish, got a zip line reservation for 12:30, where ua wanna meet up?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My BIL's first time back out on my boat after the ill-fated 2015 Bimini trip. Laughing about my new boat's name.

image.jpeg

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there anyone that may be willing to allow me to try to wakeboard? I want to buy a board but I would like to give it a try first so I have an idea of what I should buy.
We can make that happen.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Meet by indian point marina...well be just outside the no wake markers...10 am...that way you can maximize your water time..join us others that are down

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ill be there.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's a pre party. ..

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker , where are you all going to meet up Friday? It's looking more likely that we probably want be able to make the Saturday one, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@mattschepker , where are you all going to meet up Friday? It's looking more likely that we probably want be able to make the Saturday one, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
Not sure we are kind of flying by the seat of our pants we will definitely let you know. More than likely it'll be in the aunts Creek area

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not sure we are kind of flying by the seat of our pants we will definitely let you know. More than likely it'll be in the aunts Creek area
Sounds good!

Adrenalinejunky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I don't have a wake board, but if you want to try wake surfing, then we can do that. We will be ballasted and ready to rock!!
I can not wait to try this! I just know as soon as I do this there will be a wake wedge in my future too. I can tell that this trip is going to reserve my gifts for my birthday, anniversary, and Christmas for the next few years.