• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No way.. just do it... be the wake board

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are heading down tomorrow morning and might be on the water later in the day after setting up the fifth wheel and site. Thursday we will definitely be on the water. I can't believe the meet up is finally here!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I get down there tomorrow I plan on checking out a couple of the coves. Hopefully by Thursday we will have a Cove posted for the Saturday meet up

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am going to miss getting to see and meet all my Internet friends this year. We are however enjoying the new to us cruiser and the dock life that goes with it. Spending the entire weekend on the water and without having to go to a cabin or hotel to sleep is so relaxing. I will be watching this thread closely pre and post meet up for all the great pics. Safe travels to all.

gunnerson

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is a big Smirnoff Vodka party in Cow Creek Saturday at 2:00. Might not want to tie up there. Just FYI. Looking forward to Saturday. See you all then!!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is a big Smirnoff Vodka party in Cow Creek Saturday at 2:00. Might not want to tie up there. Just FYI. Looking forward to Saturday. See you all then!!!
I totally agree. Or anywhere in the vicinity of cow creek because I would think water Patrol would be bad there. I did just watch a video that was posted on Table Rock Lake 3 days ago about how the water Patrol is going to set up a BWI checkpoint at Table Rock sometime this month

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes cow creek big time WP hot spot.... especially if there is a party lol..with vodka...

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Let me know on friday location. I might try to get up there if kiddos timing on naps and such work out.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
T-minus 15 minutes and I am on vacation!!!!!! Hope you all are ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bring it jc...where we going tomorrow morning? We are early risers here

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Somebody from KS docked a red 242LS right down from me at Indian Point Marina., anyone on here??

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bring it jc...where we going tomorrow morning? We are early risers here
We are heading out in the morning by the time we get there get the room unload should be on the water by 1pm.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Again, I hope to be on mill creek cove by 9:30. This time starting out with tubing with the grand kids, then adult skiing and wake boarding. Eating lunch around noon, then plan on meeting up with the gang after that. In case anyone is interested, if you decide to hit mill creek for activities, there will be a photographer there taking pictures of your activities who will email you pictures if you chose to give him your email address. Otherwise they will all be emailed to me.