• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thinking of getting a dog

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I also grew up with Shelties....great dogs...but the hair....not so great.

We have 2 labradoodles now....also great dogs....but I LOVE the fact that they don't shed. I don't miss the hair all over the place AT ALL!!!! Won't ever get a shedding dog again!

@Scottintexas Congrats on the new family member!!!! Lets see how long the room cleaning lasts!!! LOL
yes. I would like to add... that along with the move into town, came two kids. So The time I spent grooming the shelties, which I thoroughly enjoyed, was no more. I think they enjoyed the move out to the country. I know the one we had when I was a kid did. We moved from Cali to Iowa...she LOVED it.

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new dog. My MIL has a boxer and they are inseparable. They are definitely loyal breed.