• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thruster adjustment

Ironmanjoe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi

I just bought my first ever boat a 2019 Yamaha FSH 210 sport. I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the angle of the thruster down. I feel like it is shooting the water too high causing me to run higher rpm at lower speed because I am losing propulsion forward because the angle is incorrect. I am wishing the water coming out the back to be more horizontal. I have been out on my boat a few times and I can only get up to 30mph with 6000 to 7000 rpm.

Thank you

Hi

I just bought my first ever boat a 2019 Yamaha FSH 210 sport. I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the angle of the thruster down. I feel like it is shooting the water too high causing me to run higher rpm at lower speed because I am losing propulsion forward because the angle is incorrect. I am wishing the water coming out the back to be more horizontal. I have been out on my boat a few times and I can only get up to 30mph with 6000 to 7000 rpm.

Thank you
Post pictures of the nozzles in forward Also if you angle the thrust down the hull will plow water at speed and go slower your nozzles are up above the water when you are on plane see picture
1725193580333.jpeg

Hi

Thank you
What are your rpm’s at wide open throttle?
What altitude are you boating at?

Not sure what your normal wet weight is, but try to load more in the rear (people/gear) and go out with a full tank. It'll help a little bit.

Wide Open RPM 8000 and I am in the Gulf of Mexico sea level or a zero I guess. Thank you for any info you can provide.
Well sounds like maybe you have a lot of weight up front? At least you are hitting full rpm? Several folks have issues not being able to get up to the full 8000 rpm.

Back