• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

USB and 12V ports in console not working

Silvershibe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Stupid question on my new to me 2018 210 FSH Sport - The black storage section low on the console has a couple of 12v and a usb port. When I plugged something into it, I'm not getting any charge. I will try looking at wiring inside the console this weekend, but thought maybe someone has an easy answer. If a wire came loose, I would think only one of them wouldn't work, not all. Is there a switch I need to turn on for these to work or something?

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Have you tried to reset the breaker right by the USB/Aux and 12V port in the "black storage section low on the console "? It is covered by a black rubber boot and you just need to press it in like a push button. If that does not reset/fix the issue, I would take a volt meter to the connections inside the head behind the curtain on the left side. From there the wires get grouped into a wire loom and have fun with that. If you don't have good voltage at the back side of the plugs before the wire goes into the loom, I would have the dealer check it out.

Silvershibe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you. I will look for the breaker. I didn’t see it. See, I knew it was a stupid question!

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you. I will look for the breaker. I didn’t see it. See, I knew it was a stupid question!
Only stupid question is the one you don't ask. :winkingthumbsup"

Silvershibe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No luck on the breaker. I guess I'll sweating in the console this weekend.

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length