• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vallely Sport and Marine -Bismarck ND.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just wanted to give a shout out to Vallely Sport and Marine in Bismarck North Dakota.

Took my boat there to get the valves checked as part of the 200 hour maintenance. I set up a appointment as it’s a fair drive to get there, dropped the boat around 4:00PM, and they called at 9:00 AM the next morning to say it was done. All valves were in the middle of the specs.

Tim the service manager, as well as Dan and Travis in parts treated me great and provided some local knowledge and a great place to get bbq in Bismarck. If you’re in town go to the Laughing Sun brewing company for a pulled pork sammich!

That's good to hear, as they are the only ones around for ND. And it sounds like they are well respected too. I'm about halfway between Bismarck and the Twin Cities Metro area, so not sure if I would go one way or the other if I needed help. Let's just hope I don't.

Thanks for sharing.

That's good to hear, as they are the only ones around for ND. And it sounds like they are well respected too. I'm about halfway between Bismarck and the Twin Cities Metro area, so not sure if I would go one way or the other if I needed help. Let's just hope I don't.

Thanks for sharing.

I had my choice of three dealers all were close to 300 miles away. My friend travels to Bismarck on a regular basis and I had him check out Vallely when he was up there a year ago and he reported that it looked like a good business and it’s close to the river. I’ve been buying parts from them for some time as well and was happy with that service so I thought I’d give them a try.

When I went to pick up my boat the parts guy Dan commented that the mechanic who worked on my boat was meticulous. I checked in the engine compartment before heading home and the engine compartment was as I had left it, but did notice the mechanic had removed the ice chest from under the seat ( it had a lot of water bottles in it) the way I knew this was that the strap that holds it in place was straight and taught, tighter than I had it when I dropped it off. I know that’s not necessarily a good metric, but to me it speaks to someone who takes pride in their work and is detail orientated. Like you I hope I don’t have to utilize their services for trouble, but I’m glad that experience was positive.

Back