• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Where to flush the boat if you can not store it at home?

What are they going to do if you have a boat in there for a couple of hours?

they will send me a ticket, i think… i got one once for not cutting tree branches or smth like that, $100

they will send me a ticket, i think… i got one once for not cutting tree branches or smth like that, $100

I think your focus should be finding a new place to live. Fuck that place. I'd be going war against them.

I think your focus should be finding a new place to live. Fuck that place. I'd be going war against them.

well, that sounds like a plan, but actually I was asking of maybe some less radical solutions, for example maybe there is a way to bring a bucket of water, submersible 12V pump and flush the engines on the parking lot?

well, that sounds like a plan, but actually I was asking of maybe some less radical solutions, for example maybe there is a way to bring a bucket of water, submersible 12V pump and flush the engines on the parking lot?

I doubt it - maybe 5 gallons for a single engine? I am not sure how much water is actually used. Your best bet it is just to find a storage facility with water, anything decent should have it. You still need to rinse the salt off the boat and trailer, so your going to need a lot more than just a few 5 gallon buckets.

Maybe look for private storage. Something like Neighbor.com - you then have storage at someone's property, which will for sure have water.

Many of the ramps around me that I regularly use have freshwater wash down off to the side of the parking lot. You will have to bring your own hose but its an option if available. Maybe reach out to your HOA, explain your situation and ask for some leniency. Sometimes explaining your particular "situation" may yield positive results.

holy moly! That is intense. I get dumb letters all the time and I'm basically OCD about my stuff. They just need to justify us paying them so much. I got a letter once for a couple of sprigs of grass that sprouted in the cracks in my driveway. I normally just spray those and they die within a few days and are gone. It must have been a time of year where it rained a lot. There's actually nothing in our covenants about fines or a fee schedule for said fines. So, like I said ours is toothless. Like others have stated with you being in FL I suspect a storage place would have freshwater to flush the engines/wash down the boat.

Back